Feliciano shares frustration that he’s not allowed on sideline on Sunday per nflpa rules

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The healthcare system pays me pretty well to cure disease and I do it nearly every day.

But let's all sit back and listen to a civilian go on about what you "realize".  I need a chuckle while on call....

Doctors and nurses and frontline healthcare professionals aren't the problem. They do the best they can.

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Doctors and nurses and frontline healthcare professionals aren't the problem. They do the best they can.

They essentially make up "the healthcare system" you were blatantly mischaracterizing.  Do the best they can?  What does that mean?

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

We aren't heroes.  Just doing a job like everyone else.  These conspiracy theories are always a laugh--but I guarantee all of these people who spout such lunacy will at some point be in a hospital screaming/crying/demanding the pain relief that only modern medicine/surgery can provide.  They are here only for our entertainment and for this I thank them.

That's what she said....

I have never been against ALL Allopathy, in fact Emergency Medicine was my forte... This is what we really need to focus on if we are going to subsidize the medical field.

We need to teach more about life saving techniques and stabilization even if it includes TEMPORARY medications that are absolutely necessary(Very rare) or NECESSARY surgeries (not ones needlessly removing people's Endocrine Glands.)

We need to get away from Treatment based medicine, maybe if more people knew how to take their health into their own hands more and more would step up and do something about it... 

Also would still love to hear a list of diseases you or even other Dr's you know have cured!! But just like all your patients, I know I'll be waiting FOREVER...:flirt::oops:

22 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Well, I've got this lump on my.....

I'll send you pictures instead.

He's just gonna stick a needle in your **** 

Let's go the natural route on this one, Massage Therapy by yours truly:wub:

3 hours ago, MJS said:

Yes

Not that you were replying to me, but you realize that our healthcare and pharmaceutical system is not designed to cure but to mask symptoms, right? They want people to be on pills for the rest of their lives. Actually curing people is bad for business. You want people just sick enough to need your medication until they die.

statin drug annuity program

soon to be outdone by the Covid monthly vaccination program for the common cold

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I have never been against ALL Allopathy, in fact Emergency Medicine was my forte... This is what we really need to focus on if we are going to subsidize the medical field.

We need to teach more about life saving techniques and stabilization even if it includes TEMPORARY medications that are absolutely necessary(Very rare) or NECESSARY surgeries (not ones needlessly removing people's Endocrine Glands.)

We need to get away from Treatment based medicine, maybe if more people knew how to take their health into their own hands more and more would step up and do something about it... 

Also would still love to hear a list of diseases you or even other Dr's you know have cured!! But just like all your patients, I know I'll be waiting FOREVER...:flirt::oops:

He's just gonna stick a needle in your **** 

Let's go the natural route on this one, Massage Therapy by yours truly:wub:

Americans have proven for decades that they have zero interest in whatever you imagine "preventative medicine" is.  None.  They show up when it's bad enough.  We operate to cure or relieve pain.    Pretty simple.   You can bring your shaman to the hospital to visit after COVID restrictions are lifted.  He can tell us all about life saving/stabilizing techniques.  Maybe he will eat your uneaten lunch tray.  

The list of surgically curable diseases is lengthy.

4 minutes ago, spartacus said:

statin drug annuity program

soon to be outdone by the Covid monthly vaccination program for the common cold

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

You know, for the 100% safe and effective shots that never hurt nobody ever...

But remember if you don't get your Corona Vaccine you are unpatriotic and selfish and should be lynch mobbed:w00t:

26 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They essentially make up "the healthcare system" you were blatantly mischaracterizing.  Do the best they can?  What does that mean?

I'm not interested in debating the well-documented corruption, lack of transparency, inadequacy, and politics that make up the healthcare system and pharmaceutical industry. You are barking up the wrong tree.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Americans have proven for decades that they have zero interest in whatever you imagine "preventative medicine" is.  None.  They show up when it's bad enough.  We operate to cure or relieve pain.    Pretty simple.   You can bring your shaman to the hospital to visit after COVID restrictions are lifted.  He can tell us all about life saving/stabilizing techniques.  Maybe he will eat your uneaten lunch tray.  

The list of surgically curable diseases is lengthy.

That's because most are lazy and looking for an easy way out for everything they do in life, and you guys gobble it right up! 

Who cares if you die early from beating your organs down with chemicals right? It's easier!!!

You are right about them waiting until something is bad enough, but if after you gave them a temporary fix, how about a lesson to teach them why they got that way in the first place and how to reverse it?? I mean it's not about seeing who can have the longest list of medication at time of death or at least it shouldn't be...

Funny how you guys jump straight into an attack against Naturopathy as if all they offer is some inferior form of treatments, must just be in your DNA as I'm not talking about Medicine from the "Natural" side of it, oh no, I'm talking about it from experience from your side... But I guess then that just means it's time to try and discredit me right?

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm not interested in debating the well-documented corruption, lack of transparency, inadequacy, and politics that make up the healthcare system and pharmaceutical industry. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Your tree is a twig with no branches.  Good luck with your crusade.  See you soon--bring your insurance card.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

That's because most are lazy and looking for an easy way out for everything they do in life, and you guys gobble it right up! 

Who cares if you die early from beating your organs down with chemicals right? It's easier!!!

You are right about them waiting until something is bad enough, but if after you gave them a temporary fix, how about a lesson to teach them why they got that way in the first place and how to reverse it?? I mean it's not about seeing who can have the longest list of medication at time of death or at least it shouldn't be...

Funny how you guys jump straight into an attack against Naturopathy as if all they offer is some inferior form of treatments, must just be in your DNA as I'm not talking about Medicine from the "Natural" side of it, oh no, I'm talking about it from experience from your side... But I guess then that just means it's time to try and discredit me right?

Where in this country is your plan working on a meaningful scale.  Decades of PSA's, education, outreach---and the population isn't more healthy.  Every American knows what is and is not healthy behavior.  They choose to ignore it. So what exactly are you talking about?  We take people as they come and treat them with effective treatments.

If you live in a place where the populace avoids the most common life limiting/ending chronic diseases then share with rest of our sick nation your location and how your Naturopaths have conquered what decacades of effort have failed to conquer.

34 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

You know, for the 100% safe and effective shots that never hurt nobody ever...

But remember if you don't get your Corona Vaccine you are unpatriotic and selfish and should be lynch mobbed:w00t:

Ohhhhh...now I understand.  Missed that.  Didn't know what I was dealing with--makes sense now.

It's odd that vaccines, the only preventive medicine that is effective and requires no behavior modification is the one preventative measure you are against.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Yes

Not that you were replying to me, but you realize that our healthcare and pharmaceutical system is not designed to cure but to mask symptoms, right? They want people to be on pills for the rest of their lives. Actually curing people is bad for business. You want people just sick enough to need your medication until they die.

Sounds like a Democrat...😉

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Where in this country is your plan working on a meaningful scale.  Decades of PSA's, education, outreach---and the population isn't more healthy.  Every American knows what is and is not healthy behavior.  They choose to ignore it. So what exactly are you talking about?  We take people as they come and treat them with effective treatments.

If you live in a place where the populace avoids the most common life limiting/ending chronic diseases then share with rest of our sick nation your location and how your Naturopaths have conquered what decacades of effort have failed to conquer.

Ohhhhh...now I understand.  Missed that.  Didn't know what I was dealing with--makes sense now.

It's odd that vaccines, the only preventive medicine that is effective and requires no behavior modification is the one preventative measure you are against.

It doesn't work, namely because the industry tasked with our publics' health has failed miserably at teaching, and informing...

Instead you walk in get a list of pills that most people have no idea what they are even taking what for, they don't know what diseases are, they definitely don't know that it isn't mandatory for them to be on medications for life and you pass it off as obligation to Pharmacists to explain what you should be explaining....

Oh wait, that's right 99% of doctors don't even know what Chemistry or Physics is, instead they let another huge industry buy them off in exchange for shiny cars, watches, fancy lunches from Pharmaceutical reps...

It simply is not true that every American knows what healthy behavior is, because they do not understand cause and effect which doctors should be teaching them about the first second they step in the door claiming to have symptoms. 

It's just odd that almost every Dr I have been around doesn't have the balls to tell the truth.

One thing you are right about is a century of outreach and medicine and the population isn't more healthy...actually the opposite, weird isn't it?

I was mocking the 100% safe and effective narrative behind vaccines, the government and millions of people say otherwise, I'm sure you're familiar with the government run database...

I wish to die of the most chronic of diseases and wish the same fate on everybody, OLD AGE with no pharmaceuticals!

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

It doesn't work, namely because the industry tasked with our publics' health has failed miserably at teaching, and informing...

Instead you walk in get a list of pills that most people have no idea what they are even taking what for, they don't know what diseases are, they definitely don't know that it isn't mandatory for them to be on medications for life and you pass it off as obligation to Pharmacists to explain what you should be explaining....

Oh wait, that's right 99% of doctors don't even know what Chemistry or Physics is, instead they let another huge industry buy them off in exchange for shiny cars, watches, fancy lunches from Pharmaceutical reps...

It simply is not true that every American knows what healthy behavior is, because they do not understand cause and effect which doctors should be teaching them about the first second they step in the door claiming to have symptoms. 

It's just odd that almost every Dr I have been around doesn't have the balls to tell the truth.

One thing you are right about is a century of outreach and medicine and the population isn't more healthy...actually the opposite, weird isn't it?

I was mocking the 100% safe and effective narrative behind vaccines, the government and millions of people say otherwise, I'm sure you're familiar with the government run database...

I wish to die of the most chronic of diseases and wish the same fate on everybody, OLD AGE with no pharmaceuticals!

lol this hasn't been true for decades.  You're out of touch, man.  We can't even accept a "pharmaceutical" pen anymore.  Your world is dominated by memes and cliches.

This isn't an intellectual discussion--it's me getting sucked into debating  a poorly informed diatribe of a conspiracy theorists acolyte.  You are free to believe what you want.  We will be there to take care of you when you realize your beliefs are Bs and you come in for help and the best that modern medicine has for you--like everyone else.

I wish you good health.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol this hasn't been true for decades.  You're out of touch, man.  We can't even accept a "pharmaceutical" pen anymore.  Your world is dominated by memes and cliches.

This isn't an intellectual discussion--it's me getting sucked into debating  a poorly informed diatribe of a conspiracy theorists acolyte.  You are free to believe what you want.  We will be there to take care of you when you realize your beliefs are Bs and you come in for help and the best that modern medicine has for you--like everyone else.

I wish you good health.

You know, for a conspiracy theorist I sure tell a lot of truths... Like about "how a federal jury found top executives of the opioid manufacturer Insys Therapeutics guilty of racketeering charges related to the opioid epidemic.

The criminal charges and guilty verdicts were a rarity, as it held high-ranking corporate officials responsible for bribing doctors to prescribe their fentanyl-based Subsys and intentionally misleading insurers of patients’ needs for the potent and addictive pain reliever, as reported by The New York Times." 

John Kapoor was sentanced to 5 1/2 years in prison in January, for exactly what I'm talking about but that hasn't happened in decades according to you...

Or are you going to claim it's fake news because a majority of people grovel at doctors feet and you know most people would take your word on it just like they do about Pharmaceuticals and diseases?

I provided a government run database of Vaccine Injury Compensation because taxpayers foot the bill for when a vaccine causes harm instead of responsibility falling on the industry as it should...

Funny you keep mentioning you will be there to take care or me... I had major health problems and following treatment plans from Dr's almost killed me... Interestingly enough the second I shed pharmaceuticals that "I need to live" and stop treatments I got healthy and believe it or not reversed multiple "uncurable" diseases, they vanished... Guess what your buddies did when I talk to them? They **** their pants and went into full denial and lie like always, it's what they do best!

It's ok though, I have friends who had the balls to teach me the truth about the medical field even though they are doctors and risked their licensing from the AMA.

But please do tell me how wrong I am...

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Nothing about covid made any logical sense since day 1. This is the "new normal" of random rules at random times based on random numbers. 

Kinda off topic but your post reminded me of watching the Notre Dame / Duke game today. These guys just got done playing 60 minutes of full contact football. They celebrated, screamed, and slapped each other’s butts. Yet, at the end of the game during ND’s traditional singing of the Alma Mater, the players were spread out across the field... and Tirico says “they need to remain socially distanced”. I just laughed. Seriously? Random rules, at random times. Makes no sense. 

• Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, MJS said:

I get the frustration, but limiting the contact on the field makes sense. If an opposing player is somehow infected and comes into contact with a Bills player, you want as few potential contacts as possible. So the NFL and NFLPA have been trying to get as few people on the sidelines as possible.

Makes sense to me.

Yup. Minimizing risk of this includes limiting exposure to others. As the NFL isn’t operating in a bubble, every individual increases the possibility of spread many fold. 

I get he doesn’t like it and that the chances of spread are minimal but it does stand to reason. 

11 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Kinda off topic but your post reminded me of watching the Notre Dame / Duke game today. These guys just got done playing 60 minutes of full contact football. They celebrated, screamed, and slapped each other’s butts. Yet, at the end of the game during ND’s traditional singing of the Alma Mater, the players were spread out across the field... and Tirico says “they need to remain socially distanced”. I just laughed. Seriously? Random rules, at random times. Makes no sense. 

It's a joke. We have fans in stands at some games, but empty stadiums in others. We have entire conferences opting out while others are playing. It's crazy and sad. Stay home if you're that terrified of the COVID. Quarantine yourself and your family. Let the rest of the world get back to  living or dying. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1