Feliciano shares frustration that he’s not allowed on sideline on Sunday per nflpa rules

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yes

Not that you were replying to me, but you realize that our healthcare and pharmaceutical system is not designed to cure but to mask symptoms, right? They want people to be on pills for the rest of their lives. Actually curing people is bad for business. You want people just sick enough to need your medication until they die.

Oh, I'm a big hater of the pharmaceutical industry and have no shortage of hatred for our private healthcare system based on first-hand experience. I still draw a pretty hard line between science based medicine and healing crystals, even if big money interests want to taint the science.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Oh, I'm a big hater of the pharmaceutical industry and have no shortage of hatred for our private healthcare system based on first-hand experience. I still draw a pretty hard line between science based medicine and healing crystals, even if big money interests want to taint the science.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Yes

Not that you were replying to me, but you realize that our healthcare and pharmaceutical system is not designed to cure but to mask symptoms, right? They want people to be on pills for the rest of their lives. Actually curing people is bad for business. You want people just sick enough to need your medication until they die.

Ding ding ding

tenor.gif?itemid=14879204

Are you the only other person in the world who recognizes this?!?!? Because damn near everybody else either has their head up their @$$, up their doctor's @$$ or they help perpetrate the bull$#!+...

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Who the **** is talking about crystals?!?! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MJS said:

I get the frustration, but limiting the contact on the field makes sense. If an opposing player is somehow infected and comes into contact with a Bills player, you want as few potential contacts as possible. So the NFL and NFLPA have been trying to get as few people on the sidelines as possible.

Makes sense to me.

Not just the players, but the referees and camera crews.

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It makes no logical sense other than if it is simply to limit numbers

I think it does make sense to limit numbers and limit contact with refs/ camera crews/opposing players but I do feel Mongo has a point.  He's being tested every day.  If he wants to mask up and be with his guys why can't he?  One would hope he could stay away from the refs and the camera crews.

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think that’s probably the reason but I do think if someone has consistently tested negatively and they trust their testing they should be allowed as long as they wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from officials etc 

The concern goes the other way too - that Mongo might station himself next to a camera crew etc and get infected by them, thus bringing it into the facility.

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Help the team how?  Yelling and stuff?

Non-issue here...

I don't know for a fact it's true, but apparently some players feel they get valuable insight from fellow position players who are on the bench...at least I remember Cody Ford discussion how useful Ty Nseckhe was to him when he came off the field telling him what he saw and making suggestions.

So in some stadiums they can be half filled but NFLPA negotiated rule limiting their players.

Mongo ought to talk to his NFLPA representative and if he does not like answer run to be representative next year.

7 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

He should just say he is a player/coach 

You cannot be a player/coach.  Some teams used to stash players on coaching/training staff and rule was put in to prevent the abuse.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Yes

Lol this is absurd

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The concern goes the other way too - that Mongo might station himself next to a camera crew etc and get infected by them, thus bringing it into the facility.

I don't know for a fact it's true, but apparently some players feel they get valuable insight from fellow position players who are on the bench...at least I remember Cody Ford discussion how useful Ty Nseckhe was to him when he came off the field telling him what he saw and making suggestions.

Perhaps.  Ford was a rookie and took any pointers he was offered.  

I get he's pissed but his lack of presence won't be any factor tomorrow at all.  All IR players face the same restriction.  They accept it. If this was 2019 and the Bills were opening at the Jets, would Feliciano (as a guy on IR) even travel with the team?

32 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Nothing about covid made any logical sense since day 1. This is the "new normal" of random rules at random times based on random numbers. 

Exactly, I get his frustration, but there’s no point in questioning consistency or common sense anymore. It’s not going to get Mongo or any of us very far. I’ve found myself happier since I’ve made the choice not to question what makes sense. He’s a football player and competitor, so I understand how frustrating it must be for him. With that said, it’s just the way it is right now. 

Edited by SirAndrew

4 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Do you mean all the arm chair SJW's who tell you what a piece of crap you are for anything you say, even if it is unifying, while they constantly discredit anybody who talks about unity with mindless witicisms like "OK Karen" and "but BLM more than everybody being equal" ???

Or are we talking about Dr's who fear monger with the next greatest "pandemic" and push pharmaceuticals which DON'T EVER CURE disease while distracting you from being able to heal yourself from ANY disease for free??? 

Or are we talking about society in general that has a "if I do it I'm right, if you do it you're wrong" mentality??? 

From reading your second paragraph, I see someone here at TBD read the TB12 method. 

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Yes

The healthcare system pays me pretty well to cure disease and I do it nearly every day.

But let's all sit back and listen to a civilian go on about what you "realize".  I need a chuckle while on call....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The healthcare system pays me pretty well to cure disease and I do it nearly every day.

But let's all sit back and listen to a civilian go on about what you "realize".  I need a chuckle while on call....

We have a great hero on our hands here.... :worthy:

Dr. WEO, may we be privy to what diseases you have cured?

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Well, I've got this lump on my.....

I'll send you pictures instead.

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

We have a great hero on our hands here.... :worthy:

Dr. WEO, may we be privy to what diseases you have cured?

We aren't heroes.  Just doing a job like everyone else.  These conspiracy theories are always a laugh--but I guarantee all of these people who spout such lunacy will at some point be in a hospital screaming/crying/demanding the pain relief that only modern medicine/surgery can provide.  They are here only for our entertainment and for this I thank them.

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

Well, I've got this lump on my.....

I'll send you pictures instead.

That's what she said....

• Haha (+1) 3