Brian Daboll is on the hotseat starting TOMORROW

Penfield45

16 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'd like to believe that yesterday was just a series of unfortunate events. Bad coaching,  bad playcalling and poor qb play. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned with 2 more good defenses on the horizon. I've never been a huge Daboll fan because of his lack of run usage. And yes we won 13 games without running. But that's not sustainable. 

Actually.....we didn't win 13 games without running. 

We had 2 games where we had more rush attempts than pass attempts and more rush yards than pass yards.  We won both (first NE game and Chargers game). 

We had another couple games where we ran significantly more than league average, but had higher passing attempts and yards (2nd NE and Denver)

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Actually.....we didn't win 13 games without running. 

We had 2 games where we had more rush attempts than pass attempts and more rush yards than pass yards.  We won both (first NE game and Chargers game). 

We had another couple games where we ran significantly more than league average, but had higher passing attempts and yards (2nd NE and Denver)

Run / pass % is a dumb stat. It means nothing. You can put up 28 in a half throwing and then run the whole 2nd half and look like a balanced team.