Other than the obvious, which other week 1 game are you most excited to watch?

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

For me it is Bengals vs Chargers. Mainly because I am a Joey Burrow fan. I’ve never really cared about the Bengals, i have lots of friends who are bengals fans though and I’m so interested to see burrow with this team. Im also interested to see how different the Chargers offense will look without rivers, something we really haven’t seen in 15 years. It’s probably an insignificant game for most people given the two teams, but I’m looking forward to it. Secondly would be miami and pats for obvious reasons. 

By obvious I guess you mean the Bills.

I have an equal amount of interest in the New England game against Miami.  It's by far the only other game I am dying to watch.  

I can't wait to see what this NE team is all about.  It could be a huge wildcard in our favor if they really do drop to, say, an 8 win team.  I will believe it only when I see it, so I'm dying to see it!  

👀

12 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m pretty interested to see the cardinals and niners. Cardinals are really intriguing on paper. 

Interested in this one too....I’m not sold on Murray developing into a good QB, but if he can’t do some damage with Hopkins and Fitz as his WR’s......what more can you need?