Other than the obvious, which other week 1 game are you most excited to watch?

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think Evans might be out or limited. He’s listed as doubtful 

That would be great news for me. I have Godwin in 2 fantasy leagues. But, in a real world scenario, that does take away some of the excitement about that game. Godwin is excellent, but Evans makes that offence even more impressive on paper.

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

That would be great news for me. I have Godwin in 2 fantasy leagues. But, in a real world scenario, that does take away some of the excitement about that game. Godwin is excellent, but Evans makes that offence even more impressive on paper.

Look out for Scotty Miller. They are talking him up as Brady’s new Edelman 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

That kid is fast! I don’t know if he’s going to eat away at Godwin’s touches, but I did consider picking him up as a handcuff. 

I have him on my bench - I’ve seen Brady play long enough to know he’s going to utilize the slot guy a lot 

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That is second on my list. 

Part of the reason I don't mind the Cowboys as much as most Bills fans is because I have the deepest dislike I have for any sports franchise for the Philadelphia Eagles. I can't explain why. Or what. I thought I hated Andy Reid then he left Philly and I realised I liked him. It is the Eagles franchise. There is just something about them that makes my skin crawl.

It's the fans. Definitely the fans.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Tampa - Saints for me...is Tampa for real or is this going to be an epic disaster? I don’t see any in between and that’s quite the opening test

Same here. As much as I dislike Brady*, the reality is that the Bucs had all the makings of a good team, led by a guy who was just an interception-throwing machine. I expect Bucs to go deep into the playoffs...asuming Brady's* arm doesn't fall all during the season.

While obvious, I am also eager to see the Pats* with Cam. They've done a good job hyping him up, but I'm just not sure their OL will be of help to him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Tampa - Saints for me...is Tampa for real or is this going to be an epic disaster? I don’t see any in between and that’s quite the opening test

Should be a Madden VG  shoot out higher score than some NBA games ;) 

77-76 Saints on a missed XP ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Same here. As much as I dislike Brady*, the reality is that the Bucs had all the makings of a good team, led by a guy who was just an interception-throwing machine. I expect Bucs to go deep into the playoffs...asuming Brady's* arm doesn't fall all during the season.

While obvious, I am also eager to see the Pats* with Cam. They've done a good job hyping him up, but I'm just not sure their OL will be of help to him.

6 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Should be a Madden VG  shoot out higher score than some NBA games ;) 

77-76 Saints on a missed XP ;) 

It’s going to be interesting. Arians loves to go up top but has an injured Evans and a 1,000 year old Brady. At the same time Brady has won more than any player ever and is surrounded by the best pass catchers he’s ever had.

• Like (+1) 1