Other than the obvious, which other week 1 game are you most excited to watch?

YoloinOhio

For me it is Bengals vs Chargers. Mainly because I am a Joey Burrow fan. I’ve never really cared about the Bengals, i have lots of friends who are bengals fans though and I’m so interested to see burrow with this team. Im also interested to see how different the Chargers offense will look without rivers, something we really haven’t seen in 15 years. It’s probably an insignificant game for most people given the two teams, but I’m looking forward to it. Secondly would be miami and pats for obvious reasons. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm interested to see how Tampa's offense rolls.  I'm also interested to see how both Mayfield and Jackson fare (two birds, one stone).  Lastly, I want to see Dak kick ass.  As much as I hate Dallas, I want Dak to be phenomenal and reject any deal that Dallas puts in front of him, thus screwing them for years to come.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I'm interested to see how Tampa's offense rolls.  I'm also interested to see how both Mayfield and Jackson fare (two birds, one stone).  Lastly, I want to see Dak kick ass.  As much as I hate Dallas, I want Dak to be phenomenal and reject any deal that Dallas puts in front of him, thus screwing them for years to come.

The bitterness is phenomenal and appreciated. Two birds, one stone lol. I also harbor much sports bitterness and am super petty with it

Edited by YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Dolphins/Pats, mainly to find out what level of competition we have for the division this year.

That is second on my list. 

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Part of the reason I don't mind the Cowboys as much as most Bills fans is because I have the deepest dislike I have for any sports franchise for the Philadelphia Eagles. I can't explain why. Or what. I thought I hated Andy Reid then he left Philly and I realised I liked him. It is the Eagles franchise. There is just something about them that makes my skin crawl.

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

For me it is Bengals vs Chargers. Mainly because I am a Joey Burrow fan. I’ve never really cared about the Bengals, i have lots of friends who are bengals fans though and I’m so interested to see burrow with this team. Im also interested to see how different the Chargers offense will look without rivers, something we really haven’t seen in 15 years. It’s probably an insignificant game for most people given the two teams, but I’m looking forward to it. Secondly would be miami and pats for obvious reasons. 

burrow should Be worth the watch

subbing in tyrod for an old rivers doesn’t sound terribly interesting 

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Bucs-Saints. That passing attack in TBay should be lethal....if Tom actually has any arm left. Godwin, Evans, Howard, Gronk, Brate, McCoy(?). The weapons are many and effective.

I think Evans might be out or limited. He’s listed as doubtful 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Sad 1