You will be arrested if you go to the Bills Stadium on Sunday

T&C

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

He used his left foot to score in Basketball? Amazing!

The coach wasn’t crazy about it, but it was a big YouTube hit with millions of views. 

Funny thing is, the HS hoops coach was an @$$. Son finished his great senior year at QB (Player of the Year, All Area, etc.) and then after 3 years of playing PG.....went straight to soccer as a senior. I wasn’t proud that he didn’t warn the hoops coach, and I know he struggled with the decision, but the coach was a serious jerk. I’m a peaceful guy, but I moved down to sit right behind him at times when he’s grab kids by the jersey and jerk them around like he was Bobby Knight. I think he saw the look in my eye, and he started keeping his hands off our kid. It could have been our son also came in 5th in FL in his weight class lifting as a senior. I don’t gamble, but I know who I’d have put my money on there. 

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think they should be enforced equally and I don't think they would be.  I think someone who can be positively identified as throwing something at a law enforcement officer or as looting/destroying property should face much harsher charges - and I think factually speaking, they do and will.

I'm not sure what "warning" someone would do in these circumstances.  If they've been told not to do something, that seems like a warning to me.  If they show up and do it anyway...how do you stop them?  They've already been warned.  Being there anyway seems like evidence they don't take warning seriously.

If you believe that people who are committing a non-violent crime such as trespassing on stadium property should be warned vs forcefully thrown to the ground, forcibly subdued in a way that causes bodily harm or death, arrested....can you not see the point of the protests?   Citizens who are committing non-violent crimes such as passing a counterfit bill, having a tail-light burnt out, selling cigarettes illegally etc are being harmed or killed by LEO who stop them - sometimes while several brother officers are on hand and do not intervene.  The situation appears to be ongoing and not being addressed in a meaningful way to effect change. 

That some idiots take advantage of the protest situation to destroy property, loot, and become violent does not cancel the original point motivating the protests.  IMO of course.

The problem is disparate outcomes and black men dying after police encounters. There has to be a better way and a little sympathy doesn't cost a dime. Looters and vandals have a different agenda than the protesters and should be strictly dealt with. 

4 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Proof its racial though? Good luck

Sorry toast it is a recognized legal theory. Your side already lost. Open your eyes at what happened with the shooter in Kenosha with the police. The separate but equal fantasy was grounded in 1954. The desperate swarm to justify black killings does not hold up to comparative scrutiny. We can do better because we are better than this. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/11/2020 at 8:02 PM, Just Jack said:

Sunday is supposed to be low 70's, rainy, and windy, not exactly premium tailgate weather. Just stay home. 

haha Said no true blue died in the red white and blue Bills fan Ever...not tailgate because its not perfect weather? Heck if we had to wait for that to tailgate we might never tailgate...especially opening day! Jack sounds like he's from san Diego I hear this kinda stuff all the time here..."I cant go to this or that it might Rain"..LOL

Yeah I'll admit Im chippy about no fans at the game tomorrow I get it but I hate it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, I-town Bills said:

Sorry toast it is a recognized legal theory. Your side already lost. Open your eyes at what happened with the shooter in Kenosha with the police. The separate but equal fantasy was grounded in 1954. The desperate swarm to justify black killings does not hold up to comparative scrutiny. We can do better because we are better than this. 

So if this is grounded in reality today is this the same for Japanese, Chileans, and Iranians? Seems like some pretty weird legal theories.

Also, this isn't 1954 America. White woman are claiming to be other races for jobs. That wouldn't happen in 1954 would it? 

12 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Nope. Jack is from Syracuse, snow capital of New York. 

Im WNY born and raised and had to comment based in what I hear living here in socal. My friends and family still in the area are pretty nonchalant about the weather. You deal with whatever it is and keep it moving 🙂 Its one of the things I admire about my WNY real and Bills family both  we are a tough bunch.

Now as far as a pandemic and no fans at the stadium tomorrow, no tailgating..its freaking UNBILLSLIKE...Muppy isnt a happy camper. I mean Im glad there is a game to watch but Im just frustrated with this whole pandemic debacle thats all.

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

That's one competition I am very glad not to be participating in.

But it's only among 5 cities, none of which are Watertown! 

I just googled it and got 102 inches per year for Watertown, and 104 inches per year for Syracuse! 

My apologies! 

Looks like Aomori City, Japan is No. 1 in the world, though, and by a wide margin.

THREE HUNDRED AND TWELVE INCHES A YEAR!

Jesus.

https://www.syracuse.com/news/2014/02/syracuse_10_snowiest_cities_weather_channel_rochester_buffalo.html

1 hour ago, I-town Bills said:

The problem is disparate outcomes and black men dying after police encounters. There has to be a better way and a little sympathy doesn't cost a dime. Looters and vandals have a different agenda than the protesters and should be strictly dealt with. 

Every year, police kill more whites than blacks. You will respond by saying of course, since whites make up a much higher percentage of the population. 

So if that’s the case, why do blacks (roughly 15% of the population), account for approximately 50% of murders and violent crimes in general? 

Looking at rates of killings by police based on amount of violent crimes committed, then not only are more whites killed every year, but a white person is more likely to be killed by police. Police are more likely to use deadly force when dealing with, you guessed it, violent criminals.

Over 90% of people killed by police are males. Are police sexist?

What’s true for almost all of these deadly shootings at the hands of police, simple compliance would lead to the shooting victim being alive. Amazing. The simplest, most effective way to drastically reduce the amount of police shootings, yet not a single leader on the left has the nuts to even mention  it.

Edited by Hsker4life
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That's one competition I am very glad not to be participating in.

But it's only among 5 cities, none of which are Watertown! 

I just googled it and got 102 inches per year for Watertown, and 104 inches per year for Syracuse! 

My apologies! 

Don't apologize. I don't know why Watertown is not in it also. And anyways, even though it's not a city, Tug Hill area "wins" every year, with over 300 inches on average. 

https://www.syracuse.com/empire/2015/11/tug_hill_surviving_winter_in_the_snowiest_place_in_the_east.html

• Like (+1) 1