You will be arrested if you go to the Bills Stadium on Sunday

T&C

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

The public pays for alot of things that still have rules and restrictions. They help pay for the roads but that doesn't mean you can drive as fast as you want or whatever way you want.

True but just to show up OUTSIDE a stadium and get arrested is doing to much considering other states are allowing thousands of people INSIDE there stadiums. No biggie. Just saying

Edited by Protocal69

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

The public pays for alot of things that still have rules and restrictions. They help pay for the roads but that doesn't mean you can drive as fast as you want or whatever way you want.

also means you have no legal right to stand in them and block them from taxpaying citizens traveling them as well!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Did the Orchard Park Sheriffs office add 73,0000 holding cells? No?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Probably not, but they may have purchased a bunch of extra books of tickets to hand out large fines for everyone. Guess the economy is in better shape then they say that people will have alot of extra cash laying around to throw away in fines.....

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

True but just to show up OUTSIDE a stadium and get arrested is doing to much considering other states are allowing thousands of people INSIDE there stadiums. No biggie. Just saying

When it's private property and they have warned people that they are not permitted on them it doesn't matter what other places are doing. Some places have decided not to take this seriously and some have taken it seriously that they can allow lesser restrictions. It's sad that it comes down to this because some people feel the rules only apply when they like them

I couldnt  imagine living such a sad life as an alcoholic that not being able to stand in a parking lot drinking heavily on a Sunday morning while people throw themselves through tables before a sporting event I can watch on tv would get me so upset I would be willing to risk being arrested or fined so I could be there.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

When it's private property and they have warned people that they are not permitted on them it doesn't matter what other places are doing. Some places have decided not to take this seriously and some have taken it seriously that they can allow lesser restrictions. It's sad that it comes down to this because some people feel the rules only apply when they like them

I couldnt  imagine living such a sad life as an alcoholic that not being able to stand in a parking lot drinking heavily on a Sunday morning while people throw themselves through tables before a sporting event I can watch on tv would get me so upset I would be willing to risk being arrested or fined so I could be there.

So is there anywhere where 20k people can meet up and not get arrested 

I'm as disappointed as anyone the way things have played out this year but at this point people really need to accept the reality of the situation.  Anybody who actually shows up to the stadium to "protest" will look foolish.  All i know is my beer fridge will be stocked at my house and ready for action Sunday! Housegating 2020

I think they should allow limited seating, like 5-10 k, in the stadium.  But they have set a policy against trespassing and if you decide to ignore it you get arrested. And you get upset.   Imagine that.

Could be worse.  Could be a guy like Jacob Blake who was dumb enough to ignore the law.  But if you ignore the Erie County sheriff’s bet you don’t get shot and paralyzed.

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I think they should allow limited seating, like 5-10 k, in the stadium.  But they have set a policy against trespassing and if you decide to ignore it you get arrested. And you get upset.   Imagine that.

Could be worse.  Could be a guy like Jacob Blake who was dumb enough to ignore the law.  But if you ignore the Erie County sheriff’s bet you don’t get shot and paralyzed.

actually a few years ago, I think a fan DID get roughed up and injured pretty bad by an Erie County Sheriff during a tailgate (but not paralyzed, I believe).

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I hear ya OMF but God forbid riot police push away an old psychotic who charges them and happens to fall, ya know? It really sucks when a "gentleman" like this gets a slight injury, no?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

You’re giving alcoholics a bad name, associating them with table smashers. Harumph. 

• Like (+1) 1