You will be arrested if you go to the Bills Stadium on Sunday

T&C

18 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

WOW .. Arrest law abiding citizens for trying to attend a football game ! better off  going  out and loot a store and score  some sneakers  unreal

Is it not breaking the law to trespass?

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You know I used to support just causes. But then someone stole a pair of sneakers and that was it for me.

If it is a pair shouldnt it be a pair of sneaker...darn English language!

Furthermore, If I go to a closed parking lot that Im told not to go to and get arrested for being there when the owner says not to go there then Im so done with this team!

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I understand their trespass laws as it is their right.  Now, what I haven’t heard is of what 3/12 said about Hammers Lot or any other private lot.  If they socially distance and wear a mask when not consuming a pop, I don’t know the problem.  Is there really an issue with that one if owners want to post a screen and people want to watch together.  I live in FL and already have a spot where I’m going to watch the game with friends that is socially distanced.

6 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

good for you! to be commended! have you noticed that some have stole more than one pair?" 

Unfortunately every group has its a--holes. Sadly they are highlighted to delegitimize the reason for the protest itself. The vast majority are peaceful. But looters make better video.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I understand their trespass laws as it is their right.  Now, what I haven’t heard is of what 3/12 said about Hammers Lot or any other private lot.  If they socially distance and wear a mask when not consuming a pop, I don’t know the problem.  Is there really an issue with that one if owners want to post a screen and people want to watch together.  I live in FL and already have a spot where I’m going to watch the game with friends that is socially distanced.

O'Briens on Sunday?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Is it not breaking the law to trespass?

i suppose but it actually should involve "past practice"  do you start busting people for trying to attend a football game? 

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Unfortunately every group has its a--holes. Sadly they are highlighted to delegitimize the reason for the protest itself. The vast majority are peaceful. But looters make better video.

ok. what is the protest? 

Edited by dwight in philly

40 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

And so you should be if your dumb enough to trespass on private property that will be closed to the public.

It's funny how people want law and order except when it applies to themselves. Law and order by definition means doing what the government says to do. Not the government you like or agree with. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

27 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

will there be "no trespassing" signs put up? 

Most people do not need signs to tell them that they have no buisness on private property when not invited.  It would seem pretty obvious to me that when the the policy is no fans are allowed at the game, and no tickets are distributed, people should stay home.  Apparently that is a controversial concept for some.  

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, T&C said:

My father once told me that as I got older I would see that many people peak intellectually in and about their sophomore year of high school, and that they will do things in their adult lives to show this to be true... this may turn out to be one of those opportunities for those people. 

Thread locked in, 3, 2, 1....

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Orchard Park has threatened (against the law) legal action against private lots.

If OP privates lots were your Plan A, I hope you have a Plan B.

I’m going and am going to stand right at the border of stadium property and keep placing my one foot on stadium property and then remove it real fast to see if I can get away with it.

I plan on doing it hundreds of times unless I get arrested.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

No boater, I meant in a great Buffalo Bills Bar/Restaurant in Tampa.  My apologies.  No stories down here about private lots not allowing up there so sorry to hear that.  I’m all for the social distance mask stuff, but if everyone follows the rules, I didn’t know it was a big issue with law enforcement.  Thank you for the clarification.  Have fun guys.  At least you guys don’t have to go to a bar or get the ticket to watch the game.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

WOW .. Arrest law abiding citizens for trying to attend a football game ! better off  going  out and loot a store and score  some sneakers  unreal

How loud did you boo your TV last night when they locked arms?!?

In all seriousness, hopefully your convictions are strong enough to stay away. It’s going to be REALLY annoying if a bunch of people complain every week about the NFL social justice initiatives but still watch the games. If you have a problem with it, watch something else. I’m sure you can find some old clips of Jim Jordan wrestling or covering up a sexual abuse scandal revolving around wrestling. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Idk.  In terms of a cost-benefit analysis, this costs the sheriff almost nothing but could potentially save a lot of hassle.  

I know, I know... everyone should know that there are no fans allowed at OBD at the moment.  But as a wise man once said:  

Pin by Ideen Solhtalab on LOL | Funny quotes, Stupid people, Funny jokes

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2