NFL Futures: Mario Addison Total Sacks: 10.5

1 minute ago, teef said:

but steam may occlude your view and you'd have to come inside...

I'll also be cameraman to whatever the **** will be happening at Teef's place...

Offering to be cameraman is your free ride to get to take place in whatever shenanigans happen but it takes the creep factor away from you as you are "just there to document"...:bag::w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, teef said:

but steam may occlude your view and you'd have to come inside...

Fine... but only because it’s a special occasion what with your father being there. 

And only if I can start tailgating out front at 6am. I can’t promise the cops won’t be called.... multiple times... 

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Fine... but only because it’s a special occasion what with your father being there. 

And only if I can start tailgating out front at 6am. I can’t promise the cops won’t be called.... multiple times... 

actually, you being there at 6 would be great.  i'm taking the wife to the spa this weekend for our anniversary, and i should be back around 11:30 ish.  get there, get set up, and get things started.  don't worry about the dog...he just barks a lot.

Edited by teef

13 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I'll also be cameraman to whatever the **** will be happening at Teef's place...

Offering to be cameraman is your free ride to get to take place in whatever shenanigans happen but it takes the creep factor away from you as you are "just there to document"...:bag::w00t:

looks like you're going to have to run this by bobby.

51 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Can I watch from the window? And no, I don’t mean the game. 

30 minutes ago, teef said:

looks like you're going to have to run this by bobby.

Bobby, you don't want to know what happened to the last guy I had to battle with over teef's affection... let's just all get along:death:

25 minutes ago, teef said:

steamier...

The second I get there everybody will be soaking wet... yet oddly enough, the camera lens will capture everything crystal clear:oops:

3 hours ago, King Allen of New York said:

This morning on WGR, Jeremy White said that the O/U on total sacks for Mario Addison is 10.5.  That's a jaw-dropping line.  Does anyone have a link to this line from an actual book?

Find that book and I'll drop a G note on that line. Gotta be BS.

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Bobby, you don't want to know what happened to the last guy I had to battle with over teef's affection... let's just all get along:death:

Oh... If I get involved I promise there won’t be anything affectionate about it. 

Im not really the cuddling type. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1