NFL Futures: Mario Addison Total Sacks: 10.5

Hey Jets2020, that didn’t take long.  Guys, just look at the content and especially how many posts he has and you’ll see.  He’ll keep doing this as long as you keep responding.  Have a good day Jets 2020, and can’t wait for Monday.  I’m happy to respond to all of you’re aliases after we crush you in humiliating fashion Sunday, and heck I’ll even be nice (no wait, no I won’t).  Enjoy the weekend real Bills fans.

Considering he’s averaged 9.75/yr. for the last 4 years, it’s not inconceivable 10.5 could happen, but probably a stretch. He is on a much better defense with a lot of help around him.  He has a decent on paper defensive line, a decent LB crew, and he has one of the best secondary crew in the league.  That secondary means either some of these QB’s are goi g to throw it away or a guy like 2atson last night will hold onto it too long and Addison has an even better shot at a sack.  Not saying he’ll get 10.5, but not in fantasyland.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Considering he’s averaged 9.75/yr. for the last 4 years, it’s not inconceivable 10.5 could happen, but probably a stretch. He is on a much better defense with a lot of help around him.  He has a decent on paper defensive line, a decent LB crew, and he has one of the best secondary crew in the league.  That secondary means either some of these QB’s are goi g to throw it away or a guy like 2atson last night will hold onto it too long and Addison has an even better shot at a sack.  Not saying he’ll get 10.5, but not in fantasyland.

maybe not in this Defense. But he will certainly be a key in spreading the wealth around with this rotation !

Offenses will have to key on him no question , eh my friend ? :) 

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1