Bills have weapons to be elite offense

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

If we're being honest, here, I think we can all agree that Knox pretty much sucked last year.

I love the kid and I think he's going to be a great TE.  But comparing him to Kelce in any way with regard to being and NFL TE shouldn't even happen.

And as much as I am not a Sam fan, the Chiefs were able to push the right buttons to make him play as well as we all hoped he would in Buffalo.  I think most would take him over Brown in a heartbeat.

KC is better in every way, starting with coaching - and it's not close.

52 catches last year, 673 yards, 3 TDs?

Multiple games (3) of less than 40 yards receiving and three more games below 50 yards?

Outside of Week 1 last year, he was a complimentary piece in the regular season. 

We're all still waiting for this Sammy explosion. And that's with Mahomes, after the Rams didn't resign him with Goff and McVay. 

6 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Allen may prove to be the better QB over 15 years, but if you're picking a QB for 2020, it's Mahomes.  

Absolutely not. 

Allen is not throwing for 4.38 TD/Interception ratio at a 66% completion percentage. 

Allen is going to need a great team around him to get anywhere in the Playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Absolutely not. 

Allen is not throwing for 4.38 TD/Interception ratio at a 66% completion percentage. 

Allen is going to need a great team around him to get anywhere in the Playoffs. 

What ??

Just now, Putin said:

What ??

What? 

Allen is going to need a great team around him to win in the Playoffs. He isn't Mahomes. He isn't going to lift a franchise. 

Allen is down in the mid-50's in terms of completion percentage and is 1.42 TD/Int ratio. 

He can improve, but Mahomes is in another stratosphere.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

What? 

Allen is going to need a great team around him to win in the Playoffs. He isn't Mahomes. He isn't going to lift a franchise. 

Allen is down in the mid-50's in terms of completion percentage and is 1.42 TD/Int ratio. 

He can improve, but Mahomes is in another stratosphere.

No QB has EVER done what mahomes has in 3 years , 

Allen finally has some weapons NOW to make some damage so let’s give him a chance and see how he does ... 

I watched a lot of football yesterday. I didn't see the Ravens, but ours was the best offense I saw. To my point earlier in the week, we looked a lot like Kansas City with just an unlimited supply of weapons going in and out, and it felt like we were unstoppable moving the ball down the field because of so many options, so much movement, and a playmaking quarterback. We looked great.