Whos going to Miami next week?

BillsMafi$

5 hours ago, Reneth Gilne said:

cool story bro...

one time i farted into a bag and handed to a friend saying, "you gotta smell this"   

thought that was about as interesting as your post.

Not sure why you felt you had to respond, but I’ll say this:

it’s better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you’re an idiot than to open it and prove them right. 

On 9/12/2020 at 10:46 PM, Augie said:

I think it’s a lot more than a few teams. Isn’t it every market except Orchard Park and San Francisco where there are local restrictions? Do any teams have their own restrictions? Not sure of this. 

People are still traveling, albeit much less. There is plenty of opportunity for this to get spread around. 

Having said that, I’m still ticked that Feliciano is not allowed on the sidelines. Other teams can have 20k fans sharing the concourses and restrooms, but an injured player they spend all week with can’t be on the sidelines with them for a few hours?  Not happy about that, and I’m glad he’s unhappy too. I like a guy who wants to be with his guys. 

Two teams. Let's not act like it's everybody but us. Also both allowed around 16,000, not 20,00.

https://sports.nbcsports.com/2020/09/13/which-nfl-stadiums-will-allow-fans-in-week-1/

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2