Whos going to Miami next week?

BillsMafi$

I’ve passed on free tickets this early in the season in Florida. Too blazing HOT!!! And I’m a guy who would play tennis at noon in August in Sarasota. Something about sitting there cooking makes it rough for me. God bless those of you who make it! Make some noise and bring home a win! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I’ve passed on free tickets this early in the season in Florida. Too blazing HOT!!! And I’m a guy who would play tennis at noon in August in Sarasota. Something about sitting there cooking makes it rough for me. God bless those of you who make it! Make some noise and bring home a win! 

What do you know about Sarasota? lol 

I grew up in good ole Englewood!

4 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

What do you know about Sarasota? lol 

I grew up in good ole Englewood!

I lived in Sarasota longer than anywhere else in my life, almost two decades. I left WNY for college at 17. If my dreams come true, we’ll have a place there again before too long, with a place in the NC mountains to help my wife avoid the heat that she hates so much.....that I happen to LOVE!  It’s a bit of a mixed marriage, but a great one. 

3 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Just picked up 2 tix on TickPick.  

3 hours ago, Augie said:

I'm in Palm Beach County and it's still hotter than hell down here with massive humidity.

It's literally hard to breathe, it is just so stuffy outside.

This area is glorious from like November to March.  March is the best month of the year IMO, like Buffalo in summer.

Anyway, I don't blame you for not wanting to die in the heat/humidity with 12,000 people watching a football game.

• Like (+1) 1

👋🏾

Me!!!! How I ended up going is kinda random. I saw another poster ask about tickets available and someone responded saying the dolphins were only selling boxes so I googled it and found a site with only 2 tix left. The way they had the alert psychologically made me wanna buy. So I did! Then had to find plane tickets and air bnb. When I googled the ticks I had zero plans on going!!

Screenshot-20200904-050813-Chrome.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, StHustle said:

👋🏾

Me!!!! How I ended up going is kinda random. I saw another poster ask about tickets available and someone responded saying the dolphins were only selling boxes so I googled it and found a site with only 2 tix left. The way they had the alert psychologically made me wanna buy. So I did! Then had to find plane tickets and air bnb. When I googled the ticks I had zero plans on going!!

Screenshot-20200904-050813-Chrome.jpg

Life is meant for living! Have a GREAT time! 

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, eball said:

Man, it would be sweet to see half of those 12K fans in Bills’ blue and red next week.

Ya. If my wife didn’t have a surgery scheduled next week we would have bought some last night when this thread popped up and I found out they were available. We have no clue when/if we’ll be allowed into “Bills stadium”. My point being I’ve would think that our fans might be flooding to grab them if they are thinking the same thing.