TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

Just now, Locomark said:

Holy crap Houston’s first 4 games are KC, Ravens, Steelers, Vikings —-   Can you say 0-4.... 

They could beat the Steelers and Vikings. I mean, they could easily lose to them too, but they won't necessarily go 0-4.

5 minutes ago, Locomark said:

What is Denver’s plan for bathrooms, concessions, etc. you can’t keep 40,000 people 6 feet apart so that’s a suspect plan.

I think the Pegulas are smart in that they are letting these first few weeks play out, seeing what weird problems play out and then learning from those issues and they will be able to be ready with the max possible to attend for that KC game. I would hope we can see a 25-35% but it may be much lower. 

Broncos are only allowing about 6,000 fans at the start, with the hope that they'll be able to increase that if all goes well in the first couple weeks.

It's actually very well thought-out and has the stamp of approval of the state and local authorities (and Colorado has been generally on the more restrictive side). I wouldn't have any qualms about going at that level of attendance. But I probably would lay off the beer. Not because I'm afraid of the concession stands; I'm afraid of the bathrooms.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'll say this. I like Watson and think he's a very good QB but never considered him Elite like so many analysts and pundits. 

He's had 2 first round playoff exits and let's face it, it should've been 3. He then proceeded to blow a 24 point lead last season yet he received no flack about it. Josh loses his 1st playoff game after an 18 point lead and we can't stop hearing about it. So far he's 12/20 for 139,  0 TDs and 1 INT. in the 4th. That's elite QB play? At least he got his money out the way.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Locomark said:

What is Denver’s plan for bathrooms, concessions, etc. you can’t keep 40,000 people 6 feet apart so that’s a suspect plan.

I think the Pegulas are smart in that they are letting these first few weeks play out, seeing what weird problems play out and then learning from those issues and they will be able to be ready with the max possible to attend for that KC game. I would hope we can see a 25-35% but it may be much lower. 

It's not their decision to make.  Governor is in charge of that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

But I probably would lay off the beer. Not because I'm afraid of the concession stands; I'm afraid of the bathrooms.

I'd be more worried about the idiots than either of those things. Some bare-chested guy yelling with his sweat and spittle going everywhere with his mask down getting told to put his mask on and losing his sh*t