TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

I like this little running back for Chiefs

With the goofy offseason I really haven't paid much attention to rookies around the league, but he must be pretty talented to have been a 1rst rd pick.

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I don't think Watkins wanted to be here.  He does much better with a QB that will throw the ball.

He had substance problems when he was here and was battling some mental issues. He talked about it this offseason.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

With the goofy offseason I really haven't paid much attention to rookies around the league, but he must be pretty talented to have been a 1rst rd pick.

I remember him being one of the top rookie running backs coming out of college. That seemed so long ago though.

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

He had substance problems when he was here and was battling some mental issues. He talked about it this offseason.

I was so excited when we drafted him albeit I wasn't a fan of what we gave up to draft him.  Glad he was able to get his issues resolved in KC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Andy Reid really knows how to scheme an offense. I’ll give him that. It’s really a beautiful thing to watch even though I’m not a big fan of him. He’s really head and shoulders above everyone else. Helps having his top 3 but he’s had success with every offense he’s touched 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I don't think Watkins wanted to be here.  He does much better with a QB that will throw the ball.

Crazy Stat -

Watkins now has 4 receiving TD in his last two Week 1 games combined. He has 0 receiving TD in all other regular season games in that span.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Strangely enough, neither do I

She gone!

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Crazy Stat -

Watkins now has 4 receiving TD in his last two Week 1 games combined. He has 0 receiving TD in all other regular season games in that span.

The Lizard juices flow best around labor day. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Could’ve sworn Watkins had career years with TBDs whipping boy Thyrod.

Really hope the Bills offense can do what they did with the terrible Tyrod Taylor during this 2016 season.😅

I actually liked Tyrod...even got his jersey that first year.  He benefited by using his legs though.  Clearly Mahomes priority is passing the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Crazy Stat -

Had 2 with the Rams week 1 it's wild really. I've learned to trade high in fantasy or watch people go HAM for him on Waivers every week 1