TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

All for show, I agree. It’s like making fans wear them. What in the world is stopping me from drinking beer all game so I never have to put my mask on ? I mean, the fans are kind of distanced anyway. Masks in your seat at the game make no sense imo. I get the concourse area. 

Yea- you show em

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I know it’ll be overturned but How the heck did they ever call that a touchdown in the first place?!

Best I can think of is he thought he secured it at some point so once he has it in the Endzone it's a TD but I don't see it.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, NoSaint said:

Yea- you show em

Just saying it makes no sense, I’m not showing anyone anything. Just saying it’s safe to sit in the same seat without a mask if I’m drinking, but it’s not safe when I’m not eating drinking ? I understand the concourse, but wow. It should be like restaurants, if you’re in your seat you don’t need a mask.  The world has lost its collective mind, and has no common sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honestly, Jets fans are worse.  Pats fans just treat us like their little brother.  I got told by a few of them that if the Pats can’t win it, they want the Bills to. 

I've heard that about Jets fans and I don't doubt it, but I have never encountered it.

I have met many Patriots* fans, and they are a vile bunch.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Oh my gosh. Mahomes is so bad. He got sacked and then overthrew the checkdown. Bust. 

You know what would be said if Allen did that.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Anyone surprised that Andy Reid is a plastic face shield guy? Me neither 

Anyone surprised it's fogged up like a shower door?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1