Denver Broncos WR Courtland Sutton injures shoulder, getting MRI

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Staying healthy (mostly by luck) is definitely an important factor!  

It always seems like someone gets zapped really hard by the injury bug.

This year it seems to be Denver.

Sometimes staying healthy can be by design (Having young players or players with less of an injury history along with superior training and conditioning staffs) and depth can help with injuries. But yes there is always a luck component to injuries that makes the NFL very volatile and can hit even the best prepared teams. 

That being said I think the Bills are doing a lot better with injuries since the Pegulas invested more into the training staff and the facilities. In the Greggo/Mularky/Jauron/Gailey eras the Bills were always getting hit a lot harder with injuries (and I think that stat of players on IR bore that out) and it made winning with a flawed roster that much harder. 

11 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Sometimes staying healthy can be by design (Having young players or players with less of an injury history along with superior training and conditioning staffs) and depth can help with injuries. But yes there is always a luck component to injuries that makes the NFL very volatile and can hit even the best prepared teams. 

That being said I think the Bills are doing a lot better with injuries since the Pegulas invested more into the training staff and the facilities. In the Greggo/Mularky/Jauron/Gailey eras the Bills were always getting hit a lot harder with injuries (and I think that stat of players on IR bore that out) and it made winning with a flawed roster that much harder. 

fingers crossed

but yeah the State of the Art facility is sweet,  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 12:34 AM, Nextmanup said:

Staying healthy (mostly by luck) is definitely an important factor!  

It always seems like someone gets zapped really hard by the injury bug.

This year it seems to be Denver.

I don't think it necessarily is by luck...yeah of course part of it is luck but the Bills have been in top 5 in regards to least man games lost to injury since McDermott has been here and they are very into using all methods and technology to ensure no stone is left unturned

23 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I lost Golladay and Kittles, 0-2 start with hopefully a late push to make the playoffs. 

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sutton was my WR1. Ugh

I lost Saquon and Sutton this week. :censored: