Adam Gase on playing the Bills defense: “It’s chaotic”

YoloinOhio

I really hope they can get a decent pass rush this season. Besides Allen and staying healthy this is my main concern for the season.  They hope to score more points, which means more teams will be throwing against the Defense, hopefully they can keep the yardage down or get some more takeaways to keep/grow leads.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

When you play the Jets its like they have 8 guys on the field

Unless one of them is Mosley! That guy was all over the field before he got hurt. I was really impressed with him.

Too bad for them he opted out.

• Like (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

That was chaotic too, but in a different way.

It's funny how McD is the savior these days, and Rex was a joke show.

Rex was 1 game under .500 for his Bills career; McD is 2 games above.

Both live/lived right in the middle of the league where almost all teams reside.

But 1 is horrible and 1 is great.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gregthekeg said:

I really hope they can get a decent pass rush this season. Besides Allen and staying healthy this is my main concern for the season.  They hope to score more points, which means more teams will be throwing against the Defense, hopefully they can keep the yardage down or get some more takeaways to keep/grow leads.

The pass rush wasn't as abysmal as many thought last year

McDermott pass Rush scheme is about the whole unit not one guy. The bills finished 12th in sacks one behind super bowl champs Kansas City

They weren't elite but they were far from poor. McDermott is great at manufacturing pressure via his packages

He just dials them up selectively

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 5