Just a reminder that live NFL football is back starting tonight at 8:20pm on NBC

BillsFan4

Meh, :censored: the Chiefs and the Texans. I'll probably watch my first game on Saturday when ND takes the field. I'll watch the Bills week in and week out, but I really ain't as amped about the rest of the NFL slate at this point. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, H2o said:

Meh, :censored: the Chiefs and the Texans. I'll probably watch my first game on Saturday when ND takes the field. I'll watch the Bills week in and week out, but I really ain't as amped about the rest of the NFL slate at this point. 

Are you kidding?  Mahomes and Watson?  I can't wait. 

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

And here we are, about to have the start of an NFL season, something I was assured by many fans here was never going to happen and I was foolish for believing it could. Remember when every single thread started had a Debbie Downer or two respond with "Doesn't matter because there isn't going to be a season."

So glad we have football. Whatever else 2020 brings (zombie apocalypse maybe?) I'll be happy if I have some football to watch.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Thank goodness. 

I'm amazed by all the big strong men who have their panties in a twist over something that happens during a part of the game they don't watch while they're in the bathroom fixing their mascara after a good pre-game cry because their feelings just got the best of them. 

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, H2o said:

you mean the defending champs and the team that beat us in the playoffs? I don't get fans who watch Bills only. It doesn't make sense

11 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Who wants to watch a political demonstration?  It will have a CNN feel.

I will watch the Bills this year, won't be watching the other games.

what will be the difference?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Would you prefer a FOX feel?

If you mean Fox SPORTS, then yes.

Leave politics out of football! That one thing that united everybody.

I'll be watching tonight for sure... but I'm not amped. Yet I WANT TO BE. Hopefully, the hook will be back. 

BTW if you have your favorite dessert in front of you but you lean there's a few white worms in it... some would still eat it, me probably LOL. But don't be surprised some are disgusted and want none of it! 

8 minutes ago, nucci said:

you mean the defending champs and the team that beat us in the playoffs? I don't get fans who watch Bills only. It doesn't make sense

I've just found other things I like to do more than spend every waking moment in front of the television just because a game, any game, is on. I'll be at the gym with my sons during the first half of the game more than likely and then preparing for my work day tomorrow when I get home. Covid and the ensuing effects have shown me that I really don't care about sports in general as much as I thought I did. I will still watch my favorite teams play and root for them, but the luster of it all has definitely faded. I used to have like 3 FF leagues every year as well up until this year, but now I'm only in one and halfway could care less about that as well. If that doesn't make sense to some? Oh well, and by no means am I directing that as a slight at you my friend. Just saying in general. 

Edited by H2o

27 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

hopefully they don’t show any replays of the Texans’ playoff win over the Bills, I don’t know if I could take that.

I hope they do and Allen is watching !!!

Go Bills !!

23 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Who wants to watch a political demonstration?  It will have a CNN feel.

I will watch the Bills this year, won't be watching the other games.

I assume you’re not watching much of NBA playoffs