Only 2 Bills on current roster from 2016 or earlier...

LabattBlue

14 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

They say the NFL rules allow this to happen more than in any other sport.  quick turnarounds often happen.

Not as easy as it looks...Cleveland Browns current playoff drought 2001 to present almost equals the Bills futility.

The right Coach and GM executing a plan with owners that don't meddle helps speed things up. :)

11 hours ago, NoSaint said:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/football/article-in-the-younger-cheaper-nfl-even-super-bowl-champs-face-inevitable/

An Associated Press analysis of Super Bowl champions over the past seven years revealed that title teams shed an average of 20.4 players off their 53-man rosters from the Super Bowl to Week 1 of the next season. That’s 38.5 percent.”

That has more to do with the salary cap than anything else.

11 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I remember how butt hurt some fans were when McDermott and Beane parted ways with Sammy Watkins and Marcel Dareus in their first year here...I love the way they revamped this roster with guys who love the game and have football character(I know, I know cliche lol) 

I trusted the process :) 

Marcel was a no brainer he was headed to a lengthy suspension here.

With Sammy it was a case of trusting the coach and GM knew the situation better than anyone else.