Bills fans win Fox Sports Ultimate Fan Bracket for best fan base in NFL

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is the one that titans Media guy tried to buy last year 

I'd have preferred Poncho, Elvis, and the Chefs to be in that picture...but none the less, Go Bills!  C'mon Sunday!

Just now, whatdrought said:

So nobody bought votes this year?

In this economy? 😂

• Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

In all fairness, GB has the best and most loyal fanbase, and there is no close 2nd.

I mean the twitter poll seemed pretty fair...and GB didn't show out.  So, I guess the Bills have the best and most loyal fan base and GB is a somewhat close 2nd.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

In all fairness, GB has the best and most loyal fanbase, and there is no close 2nd.

Guess they don't do twitter.

I CREATED a Twitter account just for this.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

The GB fanbase has experienced some pretty significant success and doesn’t know pain like we know.  The special thing about Buffalo’s fanbase to me is it being what it is despite arguably the most painful history. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, loedward22 said:

The GB fanbase has experienced some pretty significant success and doesn’t know pain like we know.  The special thing about Buffalo’s fanbase to me is it being what it is despite arguably the most painful history. 

I was just about to make the same point.  Green Bay has been a permanent fixture near the top of the NFL world, with back-to-back franchise QB's (Favre and Rodgers) in my years of fandom.  There are no bandwagon jumpers in Bill's Mafia today... although they may be joining us soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Forward Progress said:

I was just about to make the same point.  Green Bay has been a permanent fixture near the top of the NFL world, with back-to-back franchise QB's (Favre and Rodgers) in my years of fandom.  There are no bandwagon jumpers in Bill's Mafia today... although they may be joining us soon.

I am not saying the Bills fanbase isn't top 5, just that GB is the tops when you consider...

- a STH waiting list with 130,000+ names on it

- all games sold out since 1960

AND

- a pretty miserable quarter century from the late 1960's until Favre arrived.

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

There's several fan bases that are among the top tier, we're one of them.  

This is a fair statement.

To suggest the Bills have a better fanbase than the Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, or Chiefs, to name only 4 teams, is ridiculous.