First Coach Fired This Season and When

Big Gun

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Maybe that is it, exactly. Ride it out with Dimitroff, Quinn, and Ryan for another 2 years, then flush the whole thing and start over. No use bringing in another GM and HC when your franchise QB only has a couple years left. I dunno, just guessing.

They might need to make the decision to move on from Ryan soon. A decade ago I would have agreed to ride out the next few years, but QB’s who can find employment seem to be playing to 40 and beyond. Ryan might think he has five or more years left in him. 

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What is Arian’s leash if he messes up the whole Brady Gronk thing? 

We know he’s more of a work to live than Iive to work guy...

wk 8 if Brady gets salty? 

I seriously doubt it.  Arians was a winner in Indy, Pittsburgh, Indy again, Arizona, and now Tampa.  I know some was as a Coordinator, but he has been a winner all the way back to his Alabama days.  How many guys can say they coached under the great Bear Bryant? They have a great team, and he is a solid coach.  Even if they don’t kill it, he’ll still get another year.

14 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I seriously doubt it.  Arians was a winner in Indy, Pittsburgh, Indy again, Arizona, and now Tampa.  I know some was as a Coordinator, but he has been a winner all the way back to his Alabama days.  How many guys can say they coached under the great Bear Bryant? They have a great team, and he is a solid coach.  Even if they don’t kill it, he’ll still get another year.

What if they Start Losing and Brady objects to his wrk ethic? He’s been openly quoted as not buying into the hard work round the clock norms. 

besides all the obvious ones were already called out 

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I think a lot of coaches will skate this year with the weird situation. But Gase and Marrone are great choices.

Interesting point.  I think the average is 6 HCs fired per season.  Will be interesting to see if it's lower this year.

And I have Gase once they're realistically (not necessarily mathematically) out of it.  I'll go with week 10.