First Coach Fired This Season and When

Big Gun

3 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

I got Marrone after a loss to Houston puts them at 1-4.  

Jags front office isn’t wise enough to do that 5 games into the season.

8 games in after Houston embarrasses them in their own home? Yes. 2-6 record and Douggie is out the door. 

Gase is a candidate too but the Jets kept Rex around past his expiration. I’m guessing he finishes the season. Might even be back for one more knowing the Jets lol.

Edited by KingBoots8

Just now, SWATeam said:

I think they ride with Marrone all the way to the #1 pick.  Then start fresh next year.

He’s the perfect coach to ride all the way to the number one pick… Unless you consider the fact that he might alienate everyone of his players from the organization in doing so.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I think a lot of coaches will skate this year with the weird situation. But Gase and Marrone are great choices.

Kinda where my brain went. Hard to imagine owners wanting to upset the Apple cart if things are running smoothly- even is smoothly is garbage for their team. I guess an interim from within would likely be able to keep things going well though.

Jets start with a brutal stretch:

Bills

49ers

Colts 

And then host the Broncos. If they are dead on arrival and don’t even compete in any of these games I could see the Greggy takeover sooner than later.

14 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I think a lot of coaches will skate this year with the weird situation. But Gase and Marrone are great choices.

I feel like the Bills  coaches will be better organized, disciplined and prepared than just about anybody else out there. I pray this proves to be true.  And yes, those two names would be near the top of the endangered list. 

• Like (+1) 1