“This is deadly stuff.”

SectionC3

22 hours ago, SoTier said:

I'm a "first class moron"???  What does that make you for believing a supposed intelligent "leader" who

... suggested that injecting bleach was a cure for the coronavirus?

... continued to champion hydroxychloroquine despite evidence indicated it was not only ineffective but put patients at risk for serious side effects?

... repeatedly claimed that the coronavirus was no worse than the flu for months after he told Woodward that it was 5 times more dangerous than the flu in early February?

... is still holding campaign rallies without requiring masks and social distancing months after the efficacy of mask wearing and social distancing have proven to be the only effective means to stop the spread of the coronavirus?

Once again, you quote lies and falsehoods to promote your position. When you have to do that, your position is obviously wrong. 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Once again, you quote lies and falsehoods to promote your position. When you have to do that, your position is obviously wrong. 

Interesting that you would have a problem with that considering your love for the obese pumpkin. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Holy crap, this is getting literally insane! The guy needs mental health counseling and a leave of absence. 

He got a vote of confidence ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/us/caputo-virus.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20200914&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=cta&regi_id=122492119&segment_id=38041&user_id=d454deb5697bced138c2af92499885b8

Mr. Caputo, who has faced criticism for leading efforts to warp C.D.C. weekly bulletins to fit Mr. Trump’s pandemic narrative, suggested that he personally could be in danger.

“You understand that they’re going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think that’s where this is going,” Mr. Caputo, a Trump loyalist installed by the White House in April, told followers in a video he hosted live on his personal Facebook page. Mr. Caputo has 5,000 Facebook friends, and the video has been viewed more than 850 times. It has been shared by 44 followers.

The department said in a statement: “Mr. Caputo is a critical, integral part of the president’s coronavirus response, leading on public messaging as Americans need public health information to defeat the Covid-19 pandemic.”

Mr. Caputo on Sunday complained on Facebook that he was under siege by the media and said that his physical health was in question and his “mental health has definitely failed."

“I don’t like being alone in Washington,” he said, describing “shadows on the ceiling in my apartment, there alone, shadows are so long.” 

EDIT: Mr. Caputo is from Buffalo. Come on, somebody out there knows him! Let's get the inside story! And what a resume -- personal driver for Roger Stone. Prior work for Ukranians and Gazprom. If we find out that he's paid off a hooker he'll have hit the Trumpfecta!

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Holy crap, this is getting literally insane! The guy needs mental health counseling and a leave of absence. 

He got a vote of confidence ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/us/caputo-virus.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20200914&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=cta&regi_id=122492119&segment_id=38041&user_id=d454deb5697bced138c2af92499885b8

Mr. Caputo, who has faced criticism for leading efforts to warp C.D.C. weekly bulletins to fit Mr. Trump’s pandemic narrative, suggested that he personally could be in danger.

“You understand that they’re going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think that’s where this is going,” Mr. Caputo, a Trump loyalist installed by the White House in April, told followers in a video he hosted live on his personal Facebook page. Mr. Caputo has 5,000 Facebook friends, and the video has been viewed more than 850 times. It has been shared by 44 followers.

The department said in a statement: “Mr. Caputo is a critical, integral part of the president’s coronavirus response, leading on public messaging as Americans need public health information to defeat the Covid-19 pandemic.”

Mr. Caputo on Sunday complained on Facebook that he was under siege by the media and said that his physical health was in question and his “mental health has definitely failed."

“I don’t like being alone in Washington,” he said, describing “shadows on the ceiling in my apartment, there alone, shadows are so long.” 

The best people 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

A reasonable approach from reasonable people:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-emergency-use-can-help-roll-out-a-covid-vaccine-11600029175?mod=opinion_lead_pos6 ($$)

"If a Covid vaccine clears this process [a cost-benefit analysis for demographic subgroups, e.g., people over 70], it could be made available initially to specific groups of people through an Emergency Use Authorization. This emergency authority enables the FDA to make products available before a full application is approved by the agency. Congress created the emergency-use pathway as part of the Project BioShield Act of 2004, which provided for the development of medical countermeasures against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats. Following 9/11 and anthrax, lawmakers expected an urgent need for such defenses."

The idea here is that the potential cost (rare/significant side effects?) may exceed the benefits of a less-than-fully Phase 3-tested vaccine for young people, but the reverse may be true for old people. We need to get beyond the standard thinking that a vaccine is either safe and effective for all or it isn't safe and effective (enough) for some.

8 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Caputo is a cockroach

Do you know this from personal experience? (I mean, the Buffalo connection?) Just curious.

EDIT: Actually, some of the posters here could be Caputo!!  Looks like he became a friend of Trump by running interference for him in Trump's failed attempt to buy the Bills.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

• 2 weeks later...

This is his health care plan???

In a speech delivered in North Carolina on Thursday, President Trump outlined his "vision" for affordable, high-quality health care called the America First Healthcare Plan.

Video Transcript

DONALD TRUMP: Under the America First Health Care Plan, we will ensure the highest standard of care anywhere in the world, cutting edge treatment, state of the art medicine, groundbreaking cures, and true health security for you and your loved ones. And we will do it rapidly, and it's in very good order, and some of it has already been implemented.

In short, we're delivering better care with more choice at a much lower cost, and working to ensure Americans have access to the care they need. My plan expands affordable insurance options, reduces the cost of prescription drugs, will end surprised medical billing, increases fairness through price transparency, streamlines bureaucracy, accelerates innovation, strongly protects Medicare, and always protects patients with preexisting conditions.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/14/2020 at 3:21 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Do you know this from personal experience? (I mean, the Buffalo connection?) Just curious.

EDIT: Actually, some of the posters here could be Caputo!!  Looks like he became a friend of Trump by running interference for him in Trump's failed attempt to buy the Bills.

Caputo is a douchebag and he hangs out with douchebags.  That said, I wish him well in his medical struggle and hope that he comes out just fine on the other side so he and I can go back to calling each other douchebags when he’s healthy.