“This is deadly stuff.”

SectionC3

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He just doesn’t care if his supporters die, lol. 

He hates you, looks down on you and despises you

he hates you, now go vote for him. 

I'd argue the people forcing my kids to virtually "learn" look down on and hate us a lot more then you think Trump does.  Their hate for Trump trumps our kids development and emotional well being.  

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Suckers! 

Too bad these suckers dragged us down with them. 

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'd argue the people forcing my kids to virtually "learn" look down on and hate us a lot more then you think Trump does.  Their hate for Trump trumps our kids development and emotional well being.  

Well, cultists will be cultists. 

Its always someones elses fault to the cult 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How did trying to maintain calm (what you call downplaying) threaten public health?  

Hoax.  What the president called downplaying.  

he knew it was airborne and very dangerous in January.  And yet he failed to warn the public and the states of that danger for several months. In the meantime, of course, he held large rallies, and refused to encourage proactive measures (mask use chief among them) that undoubtedly would have saved lives. 

41 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump should have absolutely shut the country down on January 31.  All the Democrat Governors would have totally agreed.  They absolutely do not call this Trump trying to avoid impeachment.  And we absolutely cancel the Super Bowl.  No doubt that happens.  

So Trump does something he can't do (shutdown the country) and......

1. This would have absolutely stopped the virus from getting here lol.  

2. The Democrats would have totally agreed to stopping the impeachment vote and sparing themselves that embarrassment.  So glad half the country and the media were so laser focused on that nonsense that they paid the New York Virus zero attention and then told us to take the flu more seriously.  How many lives could have been saved in NY if its Governor recognized "hey......a lot of people travel in and out of NYC, I think I'm going to shut this down for 2 weeks because I actually can."  I guess we'll never know.  

3. Nancy Pelosi doesn't rip up the SOTU as soon as Trump finishes the speech in which he tells the American people his administration is doing all it can to ensure the safety of all Americans.

Yes.  Bob Woodward knew it was deadly but Nancy Pelosi, 3rd in line from the Presidency did not.  Or she did and just ignored it by continuing to call Trump xenophobic while she parades around in hug a Chinese days.  

for sure.   It’s that simple.

32 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How did trying to maintain calm (what you call downplaying) threaten public health?  

When a building is on fire, I guess one way to get people to remain calm, would be not to tell the people in the building that the building is on fire. Makes sense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...hilarious how the "flies" gravitated to the "pile"........right on schedule..............

You see this as a nothing story, huh? 

You are exactly the hated type of person Trump was talking about with shooting someone on 5th Avenue. 

He hates you, too, fool