“This is deadly stuff.”

SectionC3

Said Donald Trump to Bob Woodward in February 2020.  And yet Trump “downplayed” the threat of COVID-19 to the American public.  A hoax it was not, and he knew it as early as February 2020.  There are alternately many and few words for this startling news. 

Discuss. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/09/trump-coronavirus-deadly-downplayed-risk-410796

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 2

Trump should have absolutely shut the country down on January 31.  All the Democrat Governors would have totally agreed.  They absolutely do not call this Trump trying to avoid impeachment.  And we absolutely cancel the Super Bowl.  No doubt that happens.  

So Trump does something he can't do (shutdown the country) and......

1. This would have absolutely stopped the virus from getting here lol.  

2. The Democrats would have totally agreed to stopping the impeachment vote and sparing themselves that embarrassment.  So glad half the country and the media were so laser focused on that nonsense that they paid the New York Virus zero attention and then told us to take the flu more seriously.  How many lives could have been saved in NY if its Governor recognized "hey......a lot of people travel in and out of NYC, I think I'm going to shut this down for 2 weeks because I actually can."  I guess we'll never know.  

3. Nancy Pelosi doesn't rip up the SOTU as soon as Trump finishes the speech in which he tells the American people his administration is doing all it can to ensure the safety of all Americans.

Yes.  Bob Woodward knew it was deadly but Nancy Pelosi, 3rd in line from the Presidency did not.  Or she did and just ignored it by continuing to call Trump xenophobic while she parades around in hug a Chinese days.  

• Like (+1) 1

Hoax!!!

52 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Solid Rule #2 evidence that Trump downplayed the virus.

Yes, Trump also banned most travel to China and Europe. That was a good move.

also,

“Go Bills - this board has lost it's luster. 

I'll be back when Biden wins. Until then, sayonara all.”

-  milli vanilli

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump should have absolutely shut the country down on January 31.  All the Democrat Governors would have totally agreed.  They absolutely do not call this Trump trying to avoid impeachment.  And we absolutely cancel the Super Bowl.  No doubt that happens.  

2. The Democrats would have totally agreed to stopping the impeachment vote and sparing themselves that embarrassment.  So glad half the country and the media were so laser focused on that nonsense that they paid the New York Virus zero attention and then told us to take the flu more seriously.  How many lives could have been saved in NY if its Governor recognized "hey......a lot of people travel in and out of NYC, I think I'm going to shut this down for 2 weeks because I actually can."  I guess we'll never know.  

3. Nancy Pelosi doesn't rip up the SOTU as soon as Trump finishes the speech in which he tells the American people his administration is doing all it can to ensure the safety of all Americans.

Yes.  Bob Woodward knew it was deadly but Nancy Pelosi, 3rd in line from the Presidency did not.  Or she did and just ignored it by continuing to call Trump xenophobic while she parades around in hug a Chinese days.  

Eyes on the prize.  Trump knew.  But he downplayed it.  And that threatened public health.  

Discuss. 

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So Tulsa was a good idea? 

Its seems down right evil to go to go ahead with that. 

Trump is is an evil person 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

It was a peaceful protest.  So?  

Communism is a public health threat so the protests are just fine....necessary even.  

Are you really this dumb? 

The presidnt who who knew this would kill people called a mass indoor rally? 

My God, you people are just zombies 

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump knew in November and did nothing about it.

And the House impeachment did not prevent Trump from acting as he blew it off and golfed and rallied - a lot.

American blood all over Trump and his supporters hands - the most corrupt admin in our lifetime.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Are you really this dumb? 

The presidnt who who knew this would kill people called a mass indoor rally? 

My God, you people are just zombies 

The people that chose to go knew this.  

How many of them died?

What were Tulsa's metrics at the time?  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

The people that chose to go knew this.  

How many of them died?

What were Tulsa's metrics at the time?  

The president did that. He knew about how deadly it was and still did it,

Trump thanks you are a doofus and worthless. He uses people like you

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump knew in November and did nothing h about it.

Hmmm..........so you're agreeing this was a bio attack then?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The president did that. He knew about how deadly it was and still did it,

Trump thanks you are a doofus and worthless. He uses people like you

We all knew by then what it was and wasn't.

Trump knows we're free to make our own decisions.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump did not protect America or Americans - that's what we know.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He just doesn’t care if his supporters die, lol. 

He hates you, looks down on you and despises you

he hates you, now go vote for him. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1