NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 1, 2020. UPDATED MAP- this week only free stream options on page 3

17 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I guess it may be interesting to see just him the Pats will play. 

will the downfall begin?

For what it's worth (not much) John Clayton said yesterday that he thought the Patriots are an 8 win team and the Bills are a 10 win team.

He was chronicling all the losses sustained by NE this year, and suggested they have even fewer weapons on offense than last year, when the offense wasn't nearly as good.

And now they go from an aging Brady to an over the hill Cam Newton--who I never liked.

And yet, they still have the best HC in history, the D will be good, and you don't know until you know.

I really want to see what the team looks like.  As I said, it's still a wildcard.

By Week 4 I think we'll know what they are about.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

01-CBS-V3.png

Wyoming and North Eastern PA 

I would be if they had somehow not forgotten Laramie Wyoming the actual city with the University Josh Allen played in for some reason. Laramie and Cheyenne two of the largest cities in Wyoming are both in that yellow strip below the orange. 🤦‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I would be if they had somehow not forgotten Laramie Wyoming the actual city with the University Josh Allen played in for some reason. Laramie and Cheyenne two of the largest cities in Wyoming are both in that yellow strip below the orange. 🤦‍♂️

Get a high powered Digital Antenna and point it in that direction!!!  

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That's really kind of a glaring omission, isn't it? 

You would think a phone call could clear that up.  There has to be lots of folks in that area that are annoyed.

If you want to watch online for free, PM me.

On 9/9/2020 at 5:37 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

doesn’t CBS sports have Miami winning the AFCE?

NE*** will get the hot spots until they look like an average team. 

I believe you're referring to the King of all peters, Shady.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Can't you just hop on the old horse and head north to watch it at the dude ranch with Fonzie?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I tested alternative methods last night I'll be fine though I will be able to read the future on here while I'm watching.

Only if you watch the Canadian feeds of games! They don't have the 7 second live censor buffer! I always like watching the CTV feed when the Bills are on!

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

I love how there’s a Josh Island out in Wyoming 

there wasn’t at first. 

guessing a bunch of people called the station and complained?

might be possible 

32 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Did we ever figure out where he went?

some other board that wasn’t tired of his attitude 

• Like (+1) 1