President Trump Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's amazing to me that someone like yourself, who at least portends to have some ability to see things outside a bubble, is so fueled for hate for Trump that you are blinded to the tens of millions of people who are joyously cheering what he's accomplished in the Middle East.

Now, it might be that because you're a die-hard leftist, you just hate Jews like the rest of the die-hard leftists, in which case, maybe sit this Nobel thing out. Because the world truly sees it as an amazing accomplishment.

No - they don’t - they really don’t 

image.thumb.jpeg.1e9195cdb5fe88cfdff46017f28804fb.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/9/2020 at 1:44 AM, DFT said:

Outstanding and well deserved.  We’re finally starting to drift back to the reality of one “earning “ the award instead of it just being handed to them because of reasons other than peaceful accomplishments.

If I’m on the left, I attack this with all I’ve got because it destroys my narrative that Trump is a racist anti-military dictator who created a virus in his home.  Watch them flock to it...

On 9/9/2020 at 2:25 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

He deserves it. I doubt he will receive it, but with the administration’s foreign policy successes, especially in the Middle East, there is no doubt that the world is a safer place today than it was four years ago.

Jesus.

You guys should really just get "Cult-of-Trump" tattooed on your foreheads already.

The ONE idiot who has now nominated Trump twice already has his.

Donald Trump is more likely to be in jail in 2021 than win the Nobel Peace Prize...

And that's despite me knowing he's almost inevitably going to test Presidential Pardon powers by pardoning himself before he leaves office next January.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus.

You guys should really just get "Cult-of-Trump" tattooed on your foreheads already.

Donald Trump is more likely to be in jail in 2021 than win the Nobel Peace Prize...

And that's despite me knowing he's almost inevitably going to test Presidential Pardon powers by pardoning himself before he leaves office next January.

I mean he can't really pardon himself if he hasn't even been indicted yet.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No doubt - everything about Q’s presidency is fake - it’s all smoke and mirrors and ratings. 

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But the Trumphole’s think he’s gods gift. They don’t realize the joke is on THEM.

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus.

You have really lost it. 

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You have really lost it. 

....LOL....he NEVER had "it"....by the way, how about this.............

The Atlantic calls to 'end the Nobel Peace Prize' following Trump nominations

'Peace had its chance, and blew it,' reads the tagline of the article

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

The Atlantic magazine raised eyebrows on Friday when it published a piece calling for the abolition of the Nobel Peace Prize after President Trump was nominated for the prestigious honor.

The president's name was submitted for the 2021 prize by Norwegian lawmaker Christian Tybring-Gjedde, who cited Trump's role in brokering a peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Trump has since earned a second nomination from Swedish lawmaker Magnus Jacobsson for overseeing an economic deal between Kosovo and Serbia.

The nominations, however, apparently didn't sit well with the liberal magazine, which declared Friday that "peace had its chance, and blew it."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-atlantic-end-nobel-peace-prize-trump

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus.

The current running tab of the Transpy Gang:

-Supports the candidate of violent sexual assault and perpetual groping;

-Supports the candidate with a history of supporting segregation;

-Supports the candidate who promoted legislation that devastated low-income communities;

-Supports the candidate with a rich history of racially insensitive commentary;

-Supports the candidate who was conspicuously silent on widespread looting and intimidation by roving vandals;

-Supports the candidate with a history of war-mongering and American military intervention;

*Updated as of 9/12/20 to include:

-Strongly against peace in foreign lands and ANY recognition for those who seek it.

Jeesh. Look beyond the end of the surf board and understand that other people not like you deserve a shot at peace as well. 

All we are saying is give peace a chance. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You have really lost it. 

Amen! This has gotten to be beyond ridiculous. It’s a sickness. These folks have built Trump up to be some sort of a historically evil figure. But what’s worse than these internet idiots is that The Speaker of the House sounds EXACTLY like them. Nancy’s latest comments are beyond horrible. She’s clearly not all there.

• Like (+1) 4