Jets released unofficial depth chart - Chris Hogan is starting

CorkScrewHill

If you're going to bring up last year's 17-16 game, be accurate. The Jets weren't beating us, we beat ourselves with turnovers. We were driving up and down the field on them. 

15 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

How are we not built to blow people out? What else could we possibly need? I feel like this can only be about Allen.

Just don't make mistakes. No bad drops. No turnovers.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is a Jets squad that struggled to beat our backups Week 17 last year and our offseason upgrades were better than theirs -  they traded away their best player.

If the Bills are capable of making a deep playoff run, they should blow the doors off the Jets since their is no tape as to how Daboll will utilize Diggs at this point.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Hogan and Crowder are solid. I’m not going to just sit here and bash the Jets all week. If the Bills are as good as they are supposed to be, then they should take care of business at home. But I’m not going to act like this is going to be a laugher. This team is not built to blow people out. They don’t play that way. Even the wins are usually battles. Just find a way to get that first win and keep punching here. The schedule is very difficult. Every week is a test.

I'm with you.

Everyone is expecting a 24 - 10 type win. I actually think our defense has problems in this one more than we would hope. But I think our offense gets rolling. I'm thinking a final score more along the lines of 30-24.

I think Darnold is capable of moving the chains and making great throws. He'll make enough plays to keep things interesting.

But he is also capable of making poor decisions and turning the ball over. So ultimately I think the score will be lopsided in favor of the Bills.

And I'm not concerned with their defense.

7 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

They are starting Hogan to get intel on the Bills.  Gase is playing 4D chess while everyone else is playing Checkers.  

Well, he could probably give them a heads up on a good place for wings.

3 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

So whats the over under on minutes into the broadcast week 1 that chris hogans lacrosse plying past is brought up?

we should get a CBS Week 1 Bingo card going.

— Chris Hogan’s lacrosse prowess

— Shot of Niagara Falls

— Shot of chicken wings being sauced up

— Mention of how these are “unprecedented times”

— Allusion to how the league/team/network hopes that fans can return “very, very soon” to all stadiums

— closeup of the social justice messages near the endzones

— Clip of Wide Right (just because!)

— Clip of Willis McGahee’s college injury (‘cause why not!)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

we should get a CBS Week 1 Bingo card going.

— Chris Hogan’s lacrosse prowess

— Shot of Niagara Falls

— Shot of chicken wings being sauced up

— Mention of how these are “unprecedented times”

— Allusion to how the league/team/network hopes that fans can return “very, very soon” to all stadiums

— closeup of the social justice messages near the endzones

— Clip of Wide Right (just because!)

— Clip of Willis McGahee’s college injury (‘cause why not!)

The majority of the above will be done before the end of the 1st quarter. Actually the first 2 commercial breaks

• Like (+1) 1

I don't expect fireworks or even efficient football in this game.  We were 23rd on Offense last year and they were 31st, no one had any pre-season games and this is the first action for everyone.  There's going to be a lot of errors... We should win, possibly in a blow out but nothing is guaranteed in the current situation.  

• Like (+1) 1