Kumerow signs with the Bills PS

PromoTheRobot

49 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The next WR crush for fans.

This was my first thought. He is a solid addition for depth, but expect some fans to get carried away. I expect the adoration to be a cross between David Sills, Duke Williams, Da’Rick, and Chris Hogan. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

This was my first thought. He is a solid addition for depth, but expect some fans to get carried away. I expect the adoration to be a cross between David Sills, Duke Williams, Da’Rick, and Chris Hogan. 

Only two of those guys ever made the team, Da’Rick iirc never had a chance, and Sills just faded away,  ya still gotta have guys that have actually caught passes in games as backup/reserve players. So you can’t disparage/lump them all into one category. One hopes that the PS guys never have to be brought up to the 53, but ya still gotta have them on hand.

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

Interested to see who said no in regards to Foster, him or the Bills.

Me personally, I would rather have Foster over this guy, but Foster had the choice.

It's a good question.  Some of our Bills reporters followed up a cut report by saying "the Bills would like to have him back on the Practice Squad, per source" for a lot of the players the Bills cut.  I just had a good hunt, and didn't find something like that for Foster.

On the one hand, reportedly the Bills were trying to trade Croom and trade Foster, which you don't do with a speedster WR that you're still enthused about

On the other hand, the Bills did sign Croom to the PS...so perhaps Foster was frustrated and felt it is time to move on.

Kumerow does fit the model of "guy who tries to do everything" - from film clips, he can block, he can play ST etc.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Is the 3rd round too early to take Kumerow in my fantasy draft?

Anything goes when it comes to fantasy. That’s the cool thing about it. That’s all up to you...... you could even be a french super model!   :)

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Ya know.  Long flowing hair...facial hair?  Get it?

Just one detail isn’t correct, 😂

Edited by Don Otreply

16 minutes ago, Lurker said:

OT.   I suppose it's juvenile of me, but everytime I see Chris Brown now I just break out laughing thinking about him wearing a dunce cap and sitting in a corner of Kim Pegula's office...

Kim: "Chris, you've been a bad, bad boy!" :w00t:

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 hours ago, WMDman said:

so basically a straight swap of Foster to Kumerow

you mean the long hair ?

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Only two of those guys ever made the team, Da’Rick iirc never had a chance, and Sills just faded away,  ya still gotta have guys that have actually caught passes in games as backup/reserve players. So you can’t disparage/lump them all into one category. One hopes that the PS guys never have to be brought up to the 53, but ya still gotta have them on hand.

Go Bills!!!

always a good post up here

50 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Are you on Team Jake or Team Duke?

DUKE DUKE DUKE

: )

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Just one detail isn’t correct, 😂

jesus was black ?

yes i did

• Thank you (+1) 1