Watching Bills games on TV(out of market)

CBennett

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

Unfortunately, the NFL is about a decade behind in this aspect. Somehow they got locked into that ridiculous Direct TV contract .... D. TV beat them at their own game. Now we all have to suffer for it.

Not sure it was so ridiculous. $1.5 billion a year for ten years is pretty good.  

6 hours ago, CBennett said:

Ok, im out of town/not in market my local games are Pitt and Eagles. other than some of the crappy online feeds(non official) and I absolutely will never have a satellite dish does the NFL have the equivalent of the NHL TV that you can watch online? Or again other than Satellite which I will never even consider because its trash(sorry if you work for a satellite company the service sucks) what are the options... I have Xfinity/Comcast as cable Co.

Not sure which crappy on line feeds you're talking about but the one a close friend of mine tells me about are very good, as good as satellite and certainly much better during stormy weather..  It seems like the technology of illegal feed has caught up alot! LOL  Just have to know where to look I've heard.

If you did a Google search, it would probably lead you to some good ones that might forward you on to the latest ones. You may have reddit about it hear

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

5 hours ago, CBennett said:

I did and most of them are about the crappy online ones that are  as said not the "legal" ones and the other is about satelite...I just figured the NFL would be at least smart enough to have a package like the NHL does..I can get/watch all the Sabres games(and a few free bonus games) all season for like $99-120. you can ge the whole NHL for even more but I just figured the NFL would have a similar deal where you could just get/pick a team and get those games..think about it... I didnt really have to worry about this since what....98/99 so about 20 years till NOW....now that they are at least watchable again I was trying to actually watch.

NHL is "smart enough" because they do not have a big $$$$ national contract who would object if they did that.

I am unhappy about it as well.  Washington's team will suck this year hence few prime time games so no Bills games like last year at 1 PM. I used to listen to games on WGR when physically could not go to my bar but Radio.com ruined that.  I do hope when they renegotiate contracts there are 2 streaming options (single team and whole NFL) included for the environment has changed.  I have tried to look for games online but I get cut off relatively quickly and not sure it is site or internet provider but other sites including movie sites work fine so not internet download speed.  Maybe I am looking wrong place.

7 hours ago, CBennett said:

Ok, im out of town/not in market my local games are Pitt and Eagles. other than some of the crappy online feeds(non official) and I absolutely will never have a satellite dish does the NFL have the equivalent of the NHL TV that you can watch online? Or again other than Satellite which I will never even consider because its trash(sorry if you work for a satellite company the service sucks) what are the options... I have Xfinity/Comcast as cable Co.

You can download a perfectly watchable, HD feed, for free, in about 10 seconds.

I've been reliably watching all Bills games this way for about 3 years now.

3 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Not sure it was so ridiculous. $1.5 billion a year for ten years is pretty good.  

For them, but ridiculous for the general public. For example, I live in an Xfinity area and getting streaming is not even an option. That, is ridiculous in this day-and-age.

8 hours ago, Kwai San said:

I live in Bradenton FL, an hour south of Tampa.  Guess what I will see EACH AND EVERY Sundee??  Ole Tommy boy and Gronk the Marauder with his big metal arm.  Effers!!!

I have for the past three years been going to a decent sports bar, met a bunch of Bills fans (WE ARE LEGION!) and enjoyed every minute of it.  You can spend as much as you want in the bar and it is most always a good time.  Except for the odd moment or two when the opposing fans are a-holes but management comes down on that real fast.  Bottom line other than getting crappy dish TV and Sunday ticket it will be hard to reliably get decent coverage of the game week in and week out.  One bright spot is Bills are getting better and more games now are national.....ain't easy being an outa town fan!

Best of luck and GO BILLS!!!!

Hi.  I recently moved down to West Bradenton.  I've heard that (at least) two bars show the Bills, Casa di Pizza and RJ Gators.  Do you go to one of these, or another one ?

On 9/8/2020 at 7:21 PM, Ra-cha-cha said:

Hi.  I recently moved down to West Bradenton.  I've heard that (at least) two bars show the Bills, Casa di Pizza and RJ Gators.  Do you go to one of these, or another one ?

I actually go to Evi's downtown Sarasota right now.  Been to RJ Gators and the Bills are ALWAYS on the small TV's there.  Huge Steelers and Pats contingent there each and every week.  Never been to Casa altho have heard very good things.  Small place so not gonna get a seat unless you go super early.

On 9/8/2020 at 10:36 AM, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

If you are not "in market" can't you just subscribe directly to NFL Game Pass:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?campaign=sp-el-gd-bm-gg-1800020&ef_id=EAIaIQobChMI3YKn_eHZ6wIVKBitBh3klwtFEAAYASAAEgIXTPD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!5264!3!461558908768!e!!g!!nfl game pass&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3YKn_eHZ6wIVKBitBh3klwtFEAAYASAAEgIXTPD_BwE

You can't  watch the  game "live," but you can start the replay as  soon as the live game ends.  It's pretty easy to ignore sports news broadcasts that I don't really care about anyway for three hours (so I don't hear the outcome) before I fire up the replay to watch the Bills.  You get high quality video.  There's a free 7 day trial if you want to check it out.

This is what I use.  They are running a discount this year $80.  The downside is the games are not available to stream until the last broadcast game is ended.  Generally between 7 and 7:30.  The wait will be interminable this Sunday.  I love access to shortened game versions without commercials and unnecessary network BS, the All22, and other features.