Watching Bills games on TV(out of market)

CBennett

Ok, im out of town/not in market my local games are Pitt and Eagles. other than some of the crappy online feeds(non official) and I absolutely will never have a satellite dish does the NFL have the equivalent of the NHL TV that you can watch online? Or again other than Satellite which I will never even consider because its trash(sorry if you work for a satellite company the service sucks) what are the options... I have Xfinity/Comcast as cable Co.

Far as I know Direct TV is the only game in town when it comes to authorizes out of market games. If you know a college student who would let you use their email and name you can get online streaming via Sunday Ticket U for like $100. That’s what I do. Otherwise, your only option is less than legal streams which are  spotty at best. 

I did and most of them are about the crappy online ones that are  as said not the "legal" ones and the other is about satelite...I just figured the NFL would be at least smart enough to have a package like the NHL does..I can get/watch all the Sabres games(and a few free bonus games) all season for like $99-120. you can ge the whole NHL for even more but I just figured the NFL would have a similar deal where you could just get/pick a team and get those games..think about it... I didnt really have to worry about this since what....98/99 so about 20 years till NOW....now that they are at least watchable again I was trying to actually watch.

9 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

This guy's right, I reddit somewhere. 

Yeah I think in 10 years of looking at the online ones ive found a grand total of 5 that were good didnt cut out 1/2 way through or were not 5 minutes behind lol..worst comes to worst I can listen to them on my Sirius radio app

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, CBennett said:

I did and most of them are about the crappy online ones that are  as said not the "legal" ones and the other is about satelite...I just figured the NFL would be at least smart enough to have a package like the NHL does..I can get/watch all the Sabres games(and a few free bonus games) all season for like $99-120. you can ge the whole NHL for even more but I just figured the NFL would have a similar deal where you could just get/pick a team and get those games..think about it... I didnt really have to worry about this since what....98/99 so about 20 years till NOW....now that they are at least watchable again I was trying to actually watch.

That would be nice but nfl did that exclusive deal with directtv

on cable there is nfl  redzone

i thought there was some contract for digital streaming through a cell provider.

2 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

That would be nice but nfl did that exclusive deal with directtv

on cable there is nfl  redzone

i thought there was some contract for digital streaming through a cell provider.

The only thing I know about cell streaming is getting local games via Verizon. Sometimes I can get local games through my NFL app on Apple TV, but I really don’t know what the qualification are for that... I guess we’ll find out soon. Lol

24 minutes ago, CBennett said:

Ok, im out of town/not in market my local games are Pitt and Eagles. other than some of the crappy online feeds(non official) and I absolutely will never have a satellite dish does the NFL have the equivalent of the NHL TV that you can watch online? Or again other than Satellite which I will never even consider because its trash(sorry if you work for a satellite company the service sucks) what are the options... I have Xfinity/Comcast as cable Co.

Do you know anyone in the local area that would be willing to set up a PLEX server for you. It takes a few components (antenna, OTA capture device, and computer with a good upload speed) but is easy to do. Works flawlessly.  

2 minutes ago, gflande1 said:

Do you know anyone in the local area that would be willing to set up a PLEX server for you. It takes a few components (antenna, OTA capture device, and computer with a good upload speed) but is easy to do. Works flawlessly.  

No, but im just wondering how a OTA/antenna would help with Bills games in Central PA? i know nothing about this lol  Oh and at least if its reasonable i dont mind paying that wasnt the issue with the online feeds its just that you need 3-4 a game and they almost always suck lol.

But as of now...looks like I will be listening on Sirius or watching the typical grainy 5 minutes behind crap feed that cuts out 1/2 way through///the NFL really and truly tries to screw people over that want to watch out of market. Even the NHL got that right..

You can use a VPN service like Express VPN and use a server in Europe to buy gamepass from NFL.com. Then you will be able to watch the games live from there.  its like 200 bucks.  Just make sure you get a fast VPN so you are not watching in poor quality.

If you are not "in market" can't you just subscribe directly to NFL Game Pass:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?campaign=sp-el-gd-bm-gg-1800020&ef_id=EAIaIQobChMI3YKn_eHZ6wIVKBitBh3klwtFEAAYASAAEgIXTPD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!5264!3!461558908768!e!!g!!nfl game pass&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3YKn_eHZ6wIVKBitBh3klwtFEAAYASAAEgIXTPD_BwE

You can't  watch the  game "live," but you can start the replay as  soon as the live game ends.  It's pretty easy to ignore sports news broadcasts that I don't really care about anyway for three hours (so I don't hear the outcome) before I fire up the replay to watch the Bills.  You get high quality video.  There's a free 7 day trial if you want to check it out.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

If you are not "in market" can't you just subscribe directly to NFL Game Pass:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?campaign=sp-el-gd-bm-gg-1800020&ef_id=EAIaIQobChMI3YKn_eHZ6wIVKBitBh3klwtFEAAYASAAEgIXTPD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!5264!3!461558908768!e!!g!!nfl game pass&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3YKn_eHZ6wIVKBitBh3klwtFEAAYASAAEgIXTPD_BwE

You can't  watch the  game "live," but you can start the replay as  soon as the live game ends.  It's pretty easy to ignore sports news broadcasts that I don't really care about anyway for three hours (so I don't hear the outcome) before I fire up the replay to watch the Bills.  You get high quality video.  There's a free 7 day trial if you want to check it out.

this I will look into thanks!

17 minutes ago, PoBills33 said:

You can use a VPN service like Express VPN and use a server in Europe to buy gamepass from NFL.com. Then you will be able to watch the games live from there.  its like 200 bucks.  Just make sure you get a fast VPN so you are not watching in poor quality.

Can you tell us more?  I want to Express VPN and a aw how to sign up.  $100 a year.   But once I sign up, what do I do?  How do I get to a server in Europe?  If I do that, then I can just go to NFL.com?

5 minutes ago, CBennett said:

this I will look into thanks!

Need the direcTV package also apparently says im not eligible. Forget it guys lets just close this topic i guess..the NFL dropped the ball on tis one and is stopping guys like me from spending $$ with them lol...itsn that odd...a guy like me is willing to spend $99-120 for a season "pass" just to watch the Bills....and they say..No thanks I dont want your $$$ so i guess thats on them. I give up...guess its the typical crap online feed or Sirius radio//maybe go down to the local bar and watch but not sure what they are offering in this Covid era...but thats the least wanted of my options....i like you yell and swear at my TV when im watching lol thats hard to do in public and I get uncomfortable in public because I cant "be myself" ;)

1 minute ago, CBennett said:

Need the direcTV package also apparently says im not eligible. Forget it guys lets just close this topic i guess..the NFL dropped the ball on tis one and is stopping guys like me from spending $$ with them lol...itsn that odd...a guy like me is willing to spend $99-120 for a season "pass" just to watch the Bills....and they say..No thanks I dont want your $$$ so i guess thats on them. I give up...guess its the typical crap online feed or Sirius radio//maybe go down to the local bar and watch but not sure what they are offering in this Covid era...but thats the least wanted of my options....i like you yell and swear at my TV when im watching lol thats hard to do in public and I get uncomfortable in public because I cant "be myself" ;)

The NFL get Billions from broadcasting games. They didn't drop the ball