Week 1 expert picks

BuffBills51

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

anyone ever watch the movie The Bronx Tale where the kid said "we would go to the Yankees games and watch them win" ? thats how i feel about sunday.. were going to turn on the bills game and watch them win..

Even with Covid weird offseason/preseason, I dont think I have ever been more confident in week 1. And that is scary as hell. Definitely not used to this. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

anyone ever watch the movie The Bronx Tale where the kid said "we would go to the Yankees games and watch them win" ? thats how i feel about sunday.. were going to turn on the bills game and watch them win..

It just sucks that their will be no tailgating and 72,000 empty seats in the stadium.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

It just sucks that their will be no tailgating and 72,000 empty seats in the stadium.

no.. its going to be fun.. your going to hear and I mean really hear the game.. cup half full.

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

Even with Covid weird offseason/preseason, I dont think I have ever been more confident in week 1. And that is scary as hell. Definitely not used to this. 

Same.. This is just crazy.. if Josh just takes a small step.. small step.... game over third quarter... If Josh takes big strides in accuracy improvements? game over first quarter..

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

I have a bud who has not missed a home opener in 35ish years.....he ain't happy.  It is going to be real creepy watching NFL w no fans......real real creepy!

11 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I have a bud who has not missed a home opener in 35ish years.....he ain't happy.  It is going to be real creepy watching NFL w no fans......real real creepy!

I think it will only be creepy from the lack of crowd noise aspect.  The camera positioning and angle during games really only show the field and like up to the knees on dudes on the sideline.  But the lack of crowd noise will be weird, but with announcers on TV it will help a little.

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

I think it will only be creepy from the lack of crowd noise aspect.  The camera positioning and angle during games really only show the field and like up to the knees on dudes on the sideline.  But the lack of crowd noise will be weird, but with announcers on TV it will help a little.

Has anyone heard if crowd noise will be either at the game or added to the broadcast??

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kwai San said:

Has anyone heard if crowd noise will be either at the game or added to the broadcast??

I remember seeing articles that the idea was being kicked around.  I think that would surely help (although I'm not sure how that would work...would a sound board guy need to hit the "cheer" button for first downs and TDs and the "ohhhhhh" button for nearly blocked punts, etc.?).  2020 is so weird.

12 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I remember seeing articles that the idea was being kicked around.  I think that would surely help (although I'm not sure how that would work...would a sound board guy need to hit the "cheer" button for first downs and TDs and the "ohhhhhh" button for nearly blocked punts, etc.?).  2020 is so weird.

They already have the "We Want Fromm," track ready to play after Josh's first INT.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

is it confirmed that CBS won’t be playing a fake crowd noise track on the broadcast itself?  If so, good.

Nevermind, see that was already discussed a little further down from your post.

Edited by RiotAct