Who will win the AFC East this year?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. AFC East winner

• New England Patriots
    • Buffalo Bills
    • New Jersey Jets
    • Miami Dolphins

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I agree with this completely. My low bar for the season is winning the division and winning at least one playoff game.  There are other things I want to see to make me confident that we are headed in the right direction, some are things you listed above, but divisional champs and a playoff win are my minimum expectation.

I am with you on the Divisional win and AT LEAST one post season win....preferrably 2 if the Bills get in as a WC.

GO BILLS!!!

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love when people post polls on their website or twitter and think it isn’t just an echo chamber of their audience.  We are the favorites and should win the division.  But I’m guessing a NE poll would be different and I think Miami would have a few more votes on theirs.  

I do think Jets fans hate their team more than we do.  

Until they start winning then its everybody onto the bandwagon.

4 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

only 2 things IMO keeps the Bills from the division crown this year. #1) Josh goes down with injury/illness early and misses several weeks/months, or.....

#2 Cam Newton is comeback player of the year.

It's our time!

Cam is my fantasy QB. Curse has been enabled. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love when people post polls on their website or twitter and think it isn’t just an echo chamber of their audience.  We are the favorites and should win the division.  But I’m guessing a NE poll would be different and I think Miami would have a few more votes on theirs.  

I do think Jets fans hate their team more than we do.  

I knew that it would be, but I couldn’t post all the other divisions and not our own. And I really wanted to see what people thought about the other divisions

The Bills of course. 

Well, there are a bunch of patsies fans here... so not remotely surprised that some knee pad wearers would vote that way, 😁

As for the Miami vote..., there are some deficiencies that just can’t be fixed. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply