YoloinOhio

Who will win the AFC South this year?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. AFC South Winner

• Tennessee Titans
    • Houston Texans
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Jacksonville Jaguars

This one is the hardest for me. You could make an argument for anyone but Jacksonville. I went Tennessee because they felt like the highest floor. They are physical and balanced. The Texans have, by far, the best QB in the division. That gives them a chance. The Colts are pretty complete as well, especially if you believe Rivers has anything left in the tank.

• Like (+1) 1

I’ll go with the Texans.... BOB isn’t the best GM but I believe he is a very good coach.. Deshaun Watson is also a top 10 QB in this league.. I think he’ll continue to get better and better.... Could be wrong but I think you could put a fork in Rivers.. Tannehill although solid strikes me as more of a game manager.. I think the Titans have the best team but once again I think Watson is an excellent quarterback.. the AFC South is very much up for grabs...  juicy division.. 

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

I’ll go with the Texans.... BOB isn’t the best GM but I believe he is a very good coach.. Deshaun Watson is also a top 10 QB in this league.. I think he’ll continue to get better and better.... Could be wrong but I think you could put a fork in Rivers.. Tannehill although solid strikes me as more of a game manager.. I think the Titans have the best team but once again I think Watson is an excellent quarterback.. the AFC South is very much up for grabs...  juicy division.. 

Tannehill has always been a decent QB capable of a big game here and there. I think he's a little bit better version of Alex Smith. Colts and Titans are very underrated by Bills fans IMO.

Tenn.

They remind me of the Niners, in that they are built to last.  Last season doesnt feel like a fluke at all.  This team is on the rise. 

Colts?  nah.  Rivers = noodle-armed gunslinger.  bad combo.  HOU has a qb and not much else.  JAX is in tank mode.

Just now, maddenboy said:

Tenn.

They remind me of the Niners, in that they are built to last.  Last season doesnt feel like a fluke at all.  This team is on the rise. 

Colts?  nah.  Rivers = noodle-armed gunslinger.  bad combo.  HOU has a qb and not much else.  JAX is in tank mode.

NBC would like to remind you approx 716 times about JJ Watt.