Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

fck this bfs...idiot

but girl now looks better)

The twins were already waiting at the curb as the SUV pulled up in front of the apartment building. The boys were dressed in matching ASU basketball jerseys and gym short. They each had a large gym bag and were wearing workout shoes, but no socks. Deirdre smiled, knowing the boys wanted to show off the muscles on their increasingly bulging shoulders and biceps and their newly bronzed bodies. Deirdre laughed to herself as the identical twins approached the SUV, "Sun Devils indeed!" she whispered under her breath.

Deirdre powered the darkened window down just a crack so she could make eye contact with the boys. "Put you stuff in the back," said Deirdre as the driver released the latch on the back of the SUV. The boys threw their bags in the back and piled into the back seat as the SUV sped off toward the airport.
https://lascivooctavio.com/es/category/116/Sorpresa/popular/1/
Deirdre never turned to acknowledge the boys' presence, but she carried on a running dialog with them all the way to the airport. Deirdre was careful to make it clear who was in charge. She told them what their schedule would be in the morning and what time they would need to be ready to fill out their applications and conduct their interviews.

She verified that they had their driver's licenses and social security cards with them for the human resources department before they got too far from the apartment building. Deirdre kept the conversation strictly on business all the way to the airport. All the boys could see was the back of Deirdre's head as she spoke, with her raven hair tightly wrapped in a bun at the back.

-----

Handing up the phone, Xavier had a disappointed look on his face. It appeared that Christmas would not be coming early, and they would have to wait to unwrap their new toy and play with it.

Xavier gestured to two of his men to follow him as he picked up the video camera and made his way to the stairway that led down to the lower level, below the hacienda. Richard had given him his instructions and they could get started.

Was the gringo serious, laughed Xavier. He 'actually' wanted to know if the gringa B word had her breakfast yet. That was not how it worked around here, he thought. The B word would get fed when she did everything that was asked of her today.

When they got to the base of the stairway, Xavier had his men move the rustic wooden table and chair from the corner to the center of the room so the iron doors of the cells would be in frame as Deborah sat at the wooden table repeating exactly what she was told to say. As Xavier previewed the scene through the video camera he was pleased. Xavier had his men move the old rack and stocks into frame from the left and right, so they were visible in the background too.
https://theadultcams.com
Xavier knew that the two devices were over a hundred years old and rickety and ready to fall apart, but whoever this video was directed at would not. Xavier looked through the viewfinder one last time and was pleased with his stagecraft. The scene was pure Spanish Inquisition.

Deborah could vaguely hear some activity outside her cell but could not make it out. As she heard the bolt thrown on the door and creak open, she was filled with dread at what might be coming next. For the first time she heard a voice as she was lifted to her feet by two pair of rough and powerful hands.

Edited by poyaroyu

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I thought you started training in MMA because your girl was gaining too much weight and the power balance was shifting?

Nope.  I was attacked by a lot of gheys at a West Hollywood block party when I was wearing this costume.  That's why I started MMA training.

I love you forever, Jim Dangle. | Reno 911, Favorite tv shows, Just for  laughs

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion as long as you give the other person some notice.

I was 19 at the time.  She was really starting to put on the freshman 20+.  I did it right after Thanksgiving.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was 19 at the time.  She was really starting to put on the freshman 20+.  I did it right after Thanksgiving.

That's a dirtbag move but honestly you were 19, being a dirtbag when you are 19 is kind of what you are supposed to do to some extent (got to get that womanizing out of you when you are young.) I never broke up with a girl because of weight although I did tell a girl that she was gaining weight and after two months of literally no effort to change I dumped her. I was 23 at the time, it was a shallow thing to do but I at least did it in what I felt was an ethical way.

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

That's a dirtbag move but honestly you were 19, being a dirtbag when you are 19 is kind of what you are supposed to do to some extent (got to get that womanizing out of you when you are young.) I never broke up with a girl because of weight although I did tell a girl that she was gaining weight and after two months of literally no effort to change I dumped her.  I was 23 at the time, it was a shallow thing to do but I at least did it in what I felt was an ethical way.

I actually don't think it's a shallow thing....although I used to.  You can't help what you're attracted to.  You see something, you like it or you don't.  

I know women that won't date a guy unless he's at least 6 foot.  I know some woman in which she won't date a guy unless he makes X amount of money.  

I'm also talking about a lot of weight where the appearance completely changes significantly.  I online date now and I've had more than one meet ups where the woman was significantly larger than her photos.  I view it as dishonest because it's a false representation of yourself.    

Did I misread the bolded part?  You said you never broke up with a girl because of weight but then you said you dumped that one girl?

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm also talking about a lot of weight where the appearance completely changes significantly.  I online date now and I've had more than one meet ups where the woman was significantly larger than her photos.  I view it as dishonest because it's a false representation of yourself.  

Friday Smokey hooking up with Janet Jackson LOL on Make a GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Friday Smokey hooking up with Janet Jackson LOL on Make a GIF

I remember I was sitting at the bar waiting for her....she was running late.  I see this girl walk in and we make eye contact, I look away thinking it wasn't her.  Then she walks up to me and says "Matt?".  I almost said "nope, wrong guy".  I didn't even recognize her because her photos were about 10 years old and she was much skinnier.  

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I actually don't think it's a shallow thing....although I used to.  You can't help what you're attracted to.  You see something, you like it or you don't.  

I know women that won't date a guy unless he's at least 6 foot.  I know some woman in which she won't date a guy unless he makes X amount of money.  

Did I misread the bolded part?  You said you never broke up with a girl because of weight but then you said you dumped that one girl?

I also think that women will go out with guys a lot of times based on money which is just as shallow as looks. Also no you didn't misread the bolded part I wrote that wrong haha. I meant to say I never broke up with a girl because of weight without notice. I think the ethical thing to do is let someone know you are becoming less attracted to them for reasons they can control and give them time to change. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I remember I was sitting at the bar waiting for her....she was running late.  I see this girl walk in and we make eye contact, I look away thinking it wasn't her.  Then she walks up to me and says "Matt?".  I almost said "nope, wrong guy".  I didn't even recognize her because her photos were about 10 years old and she was much skinnier.  

Been there a few times.  I never understand the logic.  Do they assume that the other party is a fat liar too? Do they assume no one will notice?  Or are they even dumber and think that once someone gets to know them a little bit over a drink they'll fall in love with their fat personality?