Tre White press conference

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Congrats Tre, and happy he’s a Bill for years to come. Remember when we used to approach the season expecting to go to the SB and roll the AFC along the way? For the younger generation, you’re in for a treat when that becomes your reality—we’re right there! :)

From your lips to God’s ears 

Oh man, that was great. I love Tre. He seems like such a genuinely good person. So happy for him and his family. I hope he’s wise (and/or lucky) with his investments and it truly is able to change his family’s lives for generations to come. 

Edited by BillsFan4

We're lucky to have him.  My favorite all time player in any sport is Tony Gwynn.  Tre reminds me of Tony.  They aren't the exact same personality but they both have that trait where they think about other people and treat everyone well, regardless of title or status.  That is more rare than it should be.

• Like (+1) 3

Can’t remember the last time I was so blown away by a player interview. For as fun loving as TW is on and off the field, he possesses a rare perspective, especially for someone 25 years of age. He may be young in years, but he has an old soul. We are so lucky to have a man like this in our city, on our team. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Maybe it's just me, but I appreciate Gilmore's stoic personality as much as Tre's bubbly personality.

I'm good with either personality since they are elite and skill level is comparable.  But I'll take the bubbly personality that has a better shot at improving the team dynamic.

Needed to listen to it several times for I think there is some key stuff there.

I truly hope that Tre gets professional help to save for future, set up trusts for family and have someone else's job to approve any large amount money given away or invested.  He can always let that advisor go if the person is not releasing money to someone advisor advises against but if he does it too much then he will find it hard to get good professional help.  When you have significantly more money than family members because you worked hard to earn it and not spend it so you can save it family members look at you as a piggy bank and call you "greedy".  An advisor will take this burden off his back and save the money in the long term.

22 hours ago, OGTEleven said:

We're lucky to have him.  My favorite all time player in any sport is Tony Gwynn.  Tre reminds me of Tony.  They aren't the exact same personality but they both have that trait where they think about other people and treat everyone well, regardless of title or status.  That is more rare than it should be.

Tony Gwynn, Rest In Peace.  Gone way too soon.

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, K-9 said:

Can’t remember the last time I was so blown away by a player interview. For as fun loving as TW is on and off the field, he possesses a rare perspective, especially for someone 25 years of age. He may be young in years, but he has an old soul. We are so lucky to have a man like this in our city, on our team. 

THIS
you get it

Seems like an awesome human being,
I would get a jersey but i shy from accidentally cursing players
But he 27 is working to gain on  Kyle Williams 95 territory in my heart

Go Bills !

On 9/7/2020 at 7:01 PM, Virgil said:

You have to love this.  

I wonder what Gilmore’s press conference would have looked like if we re-signed him.  Not this 

Right, Steph would have said "I'm worth too much coin to tackle anybody bigger than me."

2 hours ago, purple haze said:

Tony Gwynn, Rest In Peace.  Gone way too soon.

Gwynn was a class act. One of the players I respected most. Tre is on that path. 

• Like (+1) 1