Jump to content

Predict the NFL 2020 Season Standings/Playoffs/Super Bowl


Recommended Posts

AFC:

1.Chiefs, 2. Ravens, 3.Bills, 4.Titans, 5.Colts, 6.Pitt, 7.NE

WC:  Ravens over NE.  Bills over Pitt.  Titans over Colts

Div:  Chiefs over Titans.  Bills over Ravens

Chiefs over Bills

 

NFC:

1.Cowboys. 2.Saints. 3.Vikings. 4.Niners, 5.Eagles, 6.Bucs, 7.Seahawks

WC: Seahawks over Saints.  Bucs over Vikings.  Niners over Eagles

Div:  Seahawks over Cowboys.  Niners over Bucs

Niners over Seahawks

 

SB:  Chiefs over Niners

Edited by maddenboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in Portugal on vacation with limited internet access this week. I fly back to the UK tomorrow so will post my full predictions then. I have Kansas City winning tonight and winning the West... so that shouldn't affect anything. 

 

My AFC division winners are:

Chiefs

Ravens

Bills

Titans

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AFC North

(3) Ravens (10-6)

(5) Browns (9-7)

(6) Steelers (9-7)

Bengals (3-13)

 

AFC South

(4) Texans (9-7)

(7) Colts (8-8)

Titans (8-8)

Jaguars (3-13)

 

AFC East

(2) Bills  (11-5)

Patriots (8-8)

Dolphins (6-10)

Jets (3-13)

 

AFC West

(1) Chiefs (12-4)

Broncos (8-8)

Raiders (8-8)

Chargers (5-11)

 

NFC North

(3) Packers (11-5)

(7) Vikings (10-6)

Lions (8-8)

Bears (4-12)

 

NFC South

(2) Saints (12-4)

Falcons (8-8)

Buccaneers (8-8)

Panthers (5-11)

 

NFC East

(4) Eagles (10-6)

Cowboys (9-7)

Giants (8-8)

Football Team (1-15)

 

NFC West

(1) Seahawks (12-4)

(5) 49ers (12-4)

(6) Rams (10-6)

Cardinals (8-8)

 

Wildcard Round

(5) Browns at (4) Texans

(6) Steelers at (3) Ravens

(7) Colts at (2) Bills

(5) 49ers at (4) Eagles

(6) Rams at (3) Packers

(7) Vikings at (2) Saints

 

Divisional Round

(3) Ravens at (2) Bills

(4) Texans at (1) Chiefs

(3) Packers at (2) Saints

(5) 49ers at (1) Seahawks

 

Conference Championships

(2) Bills at (1) Chiefs

(2) Saints at (1) Seahawks

 

Superbowl

Saints vs Chiefs

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I am in Portugal on vacation with limited internet access this week. I fly back to the UK tomorrow so will post my full predictions then. I have Kansas City winning tonight and winning the West... so that shouldn't affect anything. 

 

My AFC division winners are:

Chiefs

Ravens

Bills

Titans

Lucky you! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I know I am late to the party but here it is as I had it worked out prior to week 1:

 

AFC North

1. Ravens 13-3

2. Browns 9-7

3. Steelers 9-7

4. Bengals 2-14

 

AFC South

1. Titans 11-5

2. Texans 9-7

3. Colts 8-8

4. Jaguars 2-14

 

AFC East

1. Bills 11-5

2. Dolphins 7-9

3. Patriots 7-9

4. Jets 2-14

 

AFC West

1. Chiefs 13-3

2. Broncos 8-8

3. Chargers 8-8

4. Raiders 7-9

 

NFC North

1. Vikings 10-6

2. Packers 9-7

3. Lions 8-8

4. Bears 7-9

 

NFC South

1. Saints 11-5

2. Buccaneers 9-7

3. Falcons 7-9

4. Panthers 4-12

 

NFC East

1. Cowboys 11-5

2. Eagles 8-8

3. Giants 5-11

4. Washington 4-12

 

NFC West

1. 49ers 10-6

2. Rams 10-6

3. Cardinals 9-7

4. Seahawks 8-8

 

Which gave me a first round of the playoffs as such:

 

AFC - Wildcard

#7 Steelers @ #2 Ravens

#6 Texans @ #3 Titans

#5 Browns @ #4 Bills

 

NFC - Wildcard

#7 Buccaneers @ #2 Cowboys

#6 Cardinals @ #3 49ers

#5 Rams @ #4 Vikings

 

AFC - Divisional

#6 Texans @ #1 Chiefs

#4 Bills @ #2 Ravens

 

NFC - Divisional

#6 Cardinals @ #1 Saints

#5 Rams @ #2 Cowboys

 

AFC Championship

#2 Ravens @ #1 Chiefs

 

NFC Championship

#5 Rams @ #1 Saints (The Robey-Coleman Revenge Bowl!)

 

Superbowl

AFC Ravens OVER NFC Saints

 

 

There is quite a lot of that I feel less good about after week 1..... but there we go!

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

So I know I am late to the party but here it is as I had it worked out prior to week 1:

 

AFC North

1. Ravens 13-3

2. Browns 9-7

3. Steelers 9-7

4. Bengals 2-14

 

AFC South

1. Titans 11-5

2. Texans 9-7

3. Colts 8-8

4. Jaguars 2-14

 

AFC East

1. Bills 11-5

2. Dolphins 7-9

3. Patriots 7-9

4. Jets 2-14

 

AFC West

1. Chiefs 13-3

2. Broncos 8-8

3. Chargers 8-8

4. Raiders 7-9

 

NFC North

1. Vikings 10-6

2. Packers 9-7

3. Lions 8-8

4. Bears 7-9

 

NFC South

1. Saints 11-5

2. Buccaneers 9-7

3. Falcons 7-9

4. Panthers 4-12

 

NFC East

1. Cowboys 11-5

2. Eagles 8-8

3. Giants 5-11

4. Washington 4-12

 

NFC West

1. 49ers 10-6

2. Rams 10-6

3. Cardinals 9-7

4. Seahawks 8-8

 

Which gave me a first round of the playoffs as such:

 

AFC - Wildcard

#7 Steelers @ #2 Ravens

#6 Texans @ #3 Titans

#5 Browns @ #4 Bills

 

NFC - Wildcard

#7 Buccaneers @ #2 Cowboys

#6 Cardinals @ #3 49ers

#5 Rams @ #4 Vikings

 

AFC - Divisional

#6 Texans @ #1 Chiefs

#4 Bills @ #2 Ravens

 

NFC - Divisional

#6 Cardinals @ #1 Saints

#5 Rams @ #2 Cowboys

 

AFC Championship

#2 Ravens @ #1 Chiefs

 

NFC Championship

#5 Rams @ #1 Saints (The Robey-Coleman Revenge Bowl!)

 

Superbowl

AFC Ravens OVER NFC Saints

 

 

There is quite a lot of that I feel less good about after week 1..... but there we go!

 

 

 

Agreed, but I think some of week one was a bit of an anomaly. Is Jax really that good (good enough to actually win), is Cleveland that bad, Washington (?), or was some of it no preseason, travel and routine change? Time will tell. On to Cincinnati or in this case Miami. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iinii said:

Agreed, but I think some of week one was a bit of an anomaly. Is Jax really that good (good enough to actually win), is Cleveland that bad, Washington (?), or was some of it no preseason, travel and routine change? Time will tell. On to Cincinnati or in this case Miami. 

 

Seattle were the one that really impressed me. I have been down on them. Really don't like their lines.... Haven't watched that game back yet but on the face of it they seem to have been very impressive.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...