Predict the score Week 1 Jets at Bills

Captain Darnold and his crew have a smooth take off w/o Gase in sight................................ but the Bills come stormin back after the half and bring the Jets back down to earth.

169-5 BILLS 

.... after the game, gase is finally found.... only to be ripping a rail of white lightening in the coach bathroom screaming ‘JAY-E-TEE-ES- BLOW! BLOW! BLOW!’ 

Edited by GETTOTHE50

Bills 28, Jets 12.  Not one touchdown for the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.  Great preseason game for the Bills, and they play the starters the whole game.  You see the Jests can only win when we play only the backups like week 17 last year.  You see if we played our starters, the Bills would’ve had an 11-5 season, and the Jests would be 6-10.  Considering how bad they were, they should’ve asked us to play our starters for a better draft pick.  It’s ok as they’ll get the #1 or 2 pick this next draft.  They and the Jags are competing for that coveted spot.  Don’t be surprised if Gase is fires mid season, they get the #1 spot, go for Trevor Lawrence, and trade Darnold.  Darnold happy as he gets out of that shirt show.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Steelers, Bucs, or Indy places an offer for him.  He’s a decent QB on a horrible team and horribly coached team.

There’s a little bit of uncertainty, not knowing who will line up at WR for the Jests, but the bottom line is that the Bills are a much more talented roster and have much better coaching.  The only way I see Buffalo losing this one is if some crazy stuff happens with turnovers and the like — sort of like last year’s W1.  I think that experience, though, plus the sting of the playoff loss, has this team as focused and determined as any in the league.

The Bills will beat down Jersey to the tune of 38-3.

Bills 51

Jets 7

Jets don’t score a TD.

Two field goals and an extra point on a TD that gets overturned but the Refs let the point after stand because they want to start right where they left off..... ignoring the NFL rule book and saying “ We new they  meant to score a TD so we let the point after stand .” 👿

Edited by Buffalo Boy