Predict the score Week 1 Jets at Bills

Bills 24, Jets 10.  For no reason other than I'm a Bills fan.   Season openers are frequently outliers to teams' performance during the season, and without having seen either team play a down against anybody but teammates, predicting the score is more like picking a number out of a hat than even a guess.

I dont know where to begin since I have seen nothing from either team since last year.    I am going predict that Buffalo comes out of the gate roaring followed by the Jets getting momentum later in the first half and keeping the game close until the 4th where Buffalo pulls ahead and wins.    23-13 Bills

27 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I think when the kick returner fumbled Buffalo had possession 

Would have kept the JETS at 10

Couldn’t tell from that angle, but I’m guessing the ground caused the fumble on that one, not sure.

21 minutes ago, Muppy said:

and we have a winner with the exact score predicted awesome job Peace Frog!

Thank you, thank you.  I just trusted my gut on the prediction.  I have a big gut.

On 9/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, LABILLBACKER said:

27-17 Bills 

The offense will look better but not necessarily explosive. Another year of incremental improvement from Josh.

Looks like we both got it right.  Good job, LA!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Thank you, thank you.  I just trusted my gut on the prediction.  I have a big gut.

Looks like we both got it right.  Good job, LA!

haha and No Offense @LABILLBACKER  I missed yours. This has got to be a rarity, 2 posters predict the score perfectly? 

hail.gif