Predict the score Week 1 Jets at Bills

27-10 Bills

Jets get a TD in garbage time.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:21 PM, HappyDays said:

24-10 Bills. We're just controlling the clock for most of the 4th quarter and the Jets score a garbage time TD.

I posted almost the same thing before I read any posts:)

Great minds think alike ;)

On 9/7/2020 at 7:35 PM, 1ManRaid said:

I'm almost kind of hoping for an early Jets score so I can be entertained with the flood of Chicken Little doom and gloom.

I've had enough of that from this board and Bills fans in general to last a lifetime. 20 years of suck-i-tude is plenty for me. I'm ready for sunshine and optimism as it's well deserved and earned. 

2 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

I've had enough of that from this board and Bills fans in general to last a lifetime. 20 years of suck-i-tude is plenty for me. I'm ready for sunshine and optimism as it's well deserved and earned. 

We could be Super Bowl champions and there would still be those here putting their fainting couches to good use on any play that doesn't result in a touchdown for us.

• Haha (+1) 1

Bills 27

Jets 13

Game is closer the Bills fans want until the fourth quarter. Jets start quick to go up 7-0 thanks to Bell running in a TD on the opening drive. Buffalo gets a FG and the first ends 7-3 Jets. Buffalo finds itself in the 2nd quarter with a 30 yard TD to Brown and on the next drive gets a FG to go up 13-7 into halftime. After halftime the Bills go three and out and the Jets get the ball into the Bills redzone but the defense holds forcing a FG making it 13-10. The Bills offense moves the ball and Moss scores from a few yards out to get Buffalo up 20-10 at the end of the third. In fourth quarter the Jets get back into Buffalo's zone on a deep pass by Darnold but only get a FG. Buffalo finally puts the game out of reach with a time killing TD drive that finishes on a Knox TD. 27-13 final which feels closer then we want but its a win.

Allen 19-28 225 yds 2 TDs

Moss 87 yds 1 TD

Brown 4 rec 105 yds 1 TD

Diggs 6 rec 78 yds