‘20 Bills. What we know/don’t know.

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Where would we be without his charm and insight?🤦‍♂️🤣

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Not to mention the regular season.

I mean, seriously. It’s the most anticipated season and best Bills roster since the year started 199x and all we get from Scott is that it’s up to Josh and McD can’t beat good teams. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

The first half of the schedule is vital. The Bills have to be 6-2 for me to feel good about my 11 win prediction. It does get harder down the stretch so we have to hit halfway with momentum. 

I honestly see no reason why we can't be 5-0 going into that Chiefs game. So, there's no reason why they shouldn't be at least 7-1 or 6-2 at the midway point. 5-3 would actually be a huge disappointment to me

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I mean I guess I could sit here and predict a 12-4 record.... and then back off my prediction when people “put my money where my mouth is”. 😁

You’re an idiot.  Saying I think they’ll win 12 doesn’t mean taking a stupid bet from the likes of you.  I DID put my money where my mouth is...I’ve bet the over for Bills’ regular season wins on several outlets.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I honestly see no reason why we can't be 5-0 going into that Chiefs game. So, there's no reason why they shouldn't be at least 7-1 or 6-2 at the midway point. 5-3 would actually be a huge disappointment to me

I think we can be 6-2 as well. I think the Titans game is gonna be one of our toughest. It has been the last two years and we have edged them out. J expect another low scoring tight battle with defenses on top. And then KC clearly is our toughest game. Especially without a raucous home crowd behind us. 

I’d simplify things:

The Bills are coming off a winning season that ended in a playoff berth. They have a talented group of young stars on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Now heading into the most unknown conditions of any season in NFL history the smart money has to be on a winning team with a consistent coaching staff, schemes, and very little roster turnover.

Go Bills