ESPN Simulation Entire 2020 Season

26 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Getting blown out by the Chargers surprised me.  Yup I'll take division and a playoff win.

It's almost as if it's unlikely Tyrod Taylor puts up 34 pts against one of the league's best defenses. Oh and us only scoring 6 against a defense missing its best player.

As much as it would hurt to lose in the AFC Championship game, to be so close you could taste the Lombardi trophy, I'd have to call the season a success, and I'd be happy.  But more importantly, I'd be SUPER optimistic about the 2021 season, which would obviously be all-or-nothing....

On 9/7/2020 at 12:11 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Has us winning the division at 11-5, winning a first round playoff game and then falling to the eventual SB Champion KC Chiefs. Would you be happy with that season or disappointed?

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/29548083/simulating-entire-2020-nfl-season-scores-storylines-all-269-games-plus-super-bowl-champion

I want a SB victory!

As long as we're not losing the SB, I'll take it.

On 9/7/2020 at 12:11 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Has us winning the division at 11-5, winning a first round playoff game and then falling to the eventual SB Champion KC Chiefs. Would you be happy with that season or disappointed?

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/29548083/simulating-entire-2020-nfl-season-scores-storylines-all-269-games-plus-super-bowl-champion

Hell no I wouldn't be happy with that.  "If you ain't first.  You're last."

On 9/7/2020 at 2:13 PM, Mike in Horseheads said:

Can't trust computers!

“The internet, is that thing still around?” (Homer).  Seriously, it’s just a simulation, but I’d love and expect to win the East, and a playoff win would be fun.  I don’t see us getting crushed by the Chiefs in the playoffs, but would understand if we lost a close game.  If the simulation was the Ravens, I expect to beat them, and then lose in a close game to the Chiefs in the championship game.  That would be a good season to me.  As far as the two losses brought up, I seriously doubt those scores, but we are going to lose some games.  11-5, winning the division, and a playoff game is cool.

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/7/2020 at 12:37 PM, MJS said:

Guess they didn't use Madden. All the Madden simulations have the Bills sucking.

I can see why after seeing what they rated the roster. As fans we get excited over improvements like the defensive line guys we signed and they are rated as trash in the game. So many improvements we made actually make us worse on the game cause the players are rated so low. Good thing the game is played on the field cause madden hates buffalo 

On 9/7/2020 at 12:21 PM, ChevyVanMiller said:

Also, much like the SB teams from the '90s, they have the Bills getting shellacked in a couple of games - 

TITANS vs. BILLS 40–11

and 

CHARGERS @ BILLS

34–6

But has us winning this one: 

BILLS vs. CHIEFS 25–13

Ha. If Tyrod puts up 34 points on us in a rout this board would have an epic meltdown.

• Like (+1) 1