Will the 12th man survive a championship season?

Niagara Bill

Imagine, the season ends with a Josh 26yd TD pass to Diggs with 31 seconds to go for a 4 point Superbowl win.

We have not been able to attend a game all year due to covid19, 

Does the 12th man take the blame for all the years of failure? Did we bring bad luck all those years, did the football God's not like the broken tables, the ketchup brand we used or the Genny beer? Did we sing the shout song poorly? Were our pregame rituals all wrong. All these questions to answer when we win the Superbowl this year. Will the 12th man survive our win?

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

WT?

and here I thought I had rambling posts 

can I have what you are smoking?

Sorry, too many Genny lights in the old days and way too many Seinfeld episodes...but I wonder if I folded the Bills flag wrong causing us bad luck, or should I have listened to the cop at the cross walk on Abbott road when heading into the game because I was hiding a beer. 

When I put the flag up at the game, should I not have opened the beer before or waited until the flag was displayed? Rituals...that is what the 12th man does. Was it our fault for wide right?

We may see this year.

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Sorry, too many Genny lights in the old days and way too many Seinfeld episodes...but I wonder if I folded the Bills flag wrong causing us bad luck, or should I have listened to the cop at the cross walk on Abbott road when heading into the game because I was hiding a beer. 

When I put the flag up at the game, should I not have opened the beer before or waited until the flag was displayed? Rituals...that is what the 12th man does. Was it our fault for wide right?

We may see this year.

Don't worry.  It's not about the 12th man, folding the flag wrong, or incorrect pre-game fan rituals.

It's mostly about horrid ownership/management leading to mediocre talent on the field all these years.

Because you know, what wins football games is good football players.  It's not how well you fold a flag, or which brand of beer you drink on your way to pre-game inebriation. 

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Too many knocks to the head, not Genny lights ... whatever they are..

A Bills fan who doesn't know what Genesee Beer is? 

Holy croc Aussie... Genny Cream, much better than your Fosters or the infamous Yellow Tail. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

A Bills fan who doesn't know what Genesee Beer is? 

Holy croc Aussie... Genny Cream, much better than your Fosters or the infamous Yellow Tail. 

Can’t say I have the option or Genesee where I live...

Carlton Draught please... Fosters is for export only..

17 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Can’t say I have the option or Genesee where I live...

Carlton Draught please... Fosters is for export only..

Can we ship the Fosters back to you.....please...And the proper spelling for draught (draft) too...impressive😁

Edited by Niagara Bill
Additional comments