Lamar Miller visiting Buffalo

BillsMafi$

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I realize this....what does this prove? 

Singletary had 150 carries.  The “bell cow” backs nowadays get 240+ carries.

I’m not saying Motor isn’t good.  I love the kid.  He’s special with the ball in his hands. All I did was chime in that when we were on the clock in rd 2, that I wanted Dobbins.  Got ripped for wanting to take a rb in rd 2 (one rd ahead of where Beane selected a rb) and simply pointed out that Singletarys fumble issues  were a problem and may have been a reason that we drafted a rb in rd 3 as opposed to taking a FA off the streets.  

Well all that's left now is to see how Moss and Dobbins perform.

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well all that's left now is to see how Moss and Dobbins perform.

I mean, there really isn’t even anything to see.  We’ll never see Dobbins in a Bills uniform. We’ll never know how it would’ve turned out. 

In retrospect, as I’ve stated in this thread, I think k that we landed the best DE/RB combo available to us, considering our draft position.  I feel Epenesa + Moss >>>. Dobbins + (insert 3rd rd DE here).  When we were on the clock in rd 2, I was hoping Dobbins would be our pick. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I mean, there really isn’t even anything to see.  We’ll never see Dobbins in a Bills uniform. We’ll never know how it would’ve turned out. 

In retrospect, as I’ve stated in this thread, I think k that we landed the best DE/RB combo available to us, considering our draft position.  I feel Epenesa + Moss >>>. Dobbins + (insert 3rd rd DE here).  When we were on the clock in rd 2, I was hoping Dobbins would be our pick. 

I was too, I love him 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

when you look for information, what do you do?  Head to the book shelf and grab an encyclopedia?  I google.  Sometimes it’s right. Sometimes it’s not.  Everything came up 4.4ish.  Not sure what to say.  

Edit;  I read your post as sarcasm, not sure if that is the case

New Era, that’s funny.  I actually did find it on Wikipedia.  I wasn’t busting you’re chops at all. You should know I don’t typically indiscriminately bust people’s chops.  What am I Weo?  Just kidding weo.  You know I love ya buddy.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

New Era, that’s funny.  I actually did find it on Wikipedia.  I wasn’t busting you’re chops at all. You should know I don’t typically indiscriminately bust people’s chops.  What am I Weo?  Just kidding weo.  You know I love ya buddy.

I know.  I was confused.  Do you have encyclopedias?  ❤️😘 I hope you know the feeling is mutual.  

1 hour ago, BillsFan2313 said:

My bad, I jumped pages on the thread. I didn't realize you said Epenesa and Moss better than Dobbins and 3rd rd DE. That's my position as well. My apologies. I should have read through the whole thread.

No problem.  I figured you got lost somewhere along the lines 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 1

My parents had an Encyclopedia Britanica from 1963, long before I was born and used to tell me before the internet to look it up in the Encyclopedias.  “Mom, they are almost 20 years old.”  Danny (real name is Dan), go eat you’re roll.  Now if you know that reference I’ll give you $ 1million dollars.  Not really, but wanted to challenge you pal.  One of my moms favorite movies.

8 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

That's my take on it, got to know who's out there in case something happens.

That’s why Beane is who he is, his proactive style is not just for the present, but to make long term and “emergency” decisions easier to deal with when those circumstances arise. 

Go Bills!!!