WTF is Peter King thinking?? Picks Dolphins to win AFC East

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

The four teams are probably closer than bills fans realize.  Sure the bills are the favorites but they have to prove it still.  

+1.  BUt it is time to shine....why....among those four teams, the Bills have the most continuity in the roster as well as coaching staff.  Our OL is  returning 4/5 starters from last year and several of the backups who played.  That is big for the QB.  

The Bills are currently suspect on the DL with too many new additions and loss of players from last year.   With a very strange off season and training camp, these are big concerns for the Bills.   With no preseason games to evaluate, everything is out the window. 

Insane how much hype the Dolphins get. They won 5 games last year. I still see them as two years away from contention.

But I've been wrong before.

30 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I think Miami will be significantly better than most people think

Most people seem to think they will be really good. So I actually think they'll be significantly WORSE than most people think.

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

King worships the Patriots.  He always picks the former Patriots coaches to win in their new gigs, until they faceplant which they nearly always do.  King also admitted last year that he finds the Bills boring in response to a question about why he doesn’t give them more coverage.  I’m not a big media bias guy but in this case, it’s basically admitted.

So he worships the patriots but picked the dolphins ... makes perfect sense

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He literally said that though in a Q and A column.  I’ll try to dig it up.  Stunned me.  Someone asked him why he didn’t cover the Bills as much and his response was, “I guess I just find that organization to be boring” or something to that effect.

TBH the bills were pretty boring outside of the hometown for most of two decades 

2 hours ago, George C said:

Until Allen shows he can connect on all passes, which he has not, he will remain the issue. I’m not drinking the Kool-Aid until I see all of the passes..

Tua? If 100%? Get ready to face a qb who was almost unstoppable. 

Tua hasn’t played a down in the NFL. Lets not annoint him yet.

Just now, Doc said:

Yeah, that Dols team has been so exciting the past few years...

I’m fine with people being bullish on the fins future, based on current evidence. Picking them for the division? Just a couple seasons premature at best. If Allen doesn’t take the next step and Tua is the real deal? It could come to fruition. 

2 hours ago, George C said:

Until Allen shows he can connect on all passes, which he has not, he will remain the issue. I’m not drinking the Kool-Aid until I see all of the passes..

Tua? If 100%? Get ready to face a qb who was almost unstoppable. 

Glass hip Tua won't be anything more than average, just like all other Alabama QBs.

think this kind of stuff is good  Keep the team hungry, motivated and overlooked.  You dont want a young team feeling themselves early in the game  Let them earn it  That said very predictable from Peter King  He's a clickbait *****  Used to write interesting stuff but its been many years

The weird thing about picking Miami to win 10 games this season is that it would seem to contract the plans the organization has for Tua.  Many believe Fitzpatrick is the bridge QB and will turns the reigns over to Tua at some point this season.  If Miami is 10-6, there’s a good chance that probably doesn’t happen.  Not so sure they want him to sit the entire year.  But then again, it worked great for Mahomes - so who knows?

5 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I’m fine with people being bullish on the fins future, based on current evidence. Picking them for the division? Just a couple seasons premature at best. If Allen doesn’t take the next step and Tua is the real deal? It could come to fruition. 

Tua becoming the real deal is a big if.  It's no coincidence that Alabama QBs almost never do anything in the NFL.

1 hour ago, Seoulofstone said:

The Tampa hype is funny. This year's Browns. This franchise hasn't made the playoffs since 2007. Atlanta and New Orleans are strong. Even the bad team has a guy who got 1000 rush 1000 receiving on their team. People have them winning the Superbowl! Ha.

Tampa Bay is this year’s Browns?

lol

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

I generally respected Peter King and his takes on the NFL but this one is out of left field.  He only considers the Bills a 3rd tier team, along with numerous others.  He has the Chiefs and Ravens as Tier 1 and the Titans as the only tier 2.  That being said picking the Dolphins as to win the AFC East with the potential win 10 games seems ridiculous to me.  Here's the link just scroll down to the 2020 predictions ...

https://t.co/BWqwmoDnZq?amp=1

He's been getting a little outlandish lately.