WTF is Peter King thinking?? Picks Dolphins to win AFC East

48 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Ive said it before, the Dolphins are the team to worry about either next year or the years after that as their coach I think is going to be good.  I thought it was high class for him to come up and put his arm around Fitzy when he had to deliver the news about his mom.  That sucks, and credit to Fitz, he was back to work in a few days.  I had to take 10 days off when my mom passed.  We had to fly back to Buffalo, and help Dad with everything.  I know a side topic, but hope Fitzy’s doing ok.

I've said it before as well. I don't know if the Fins will be able to put it together this year to win the division, but they do have a lot of new talent and an easy schedule, so anything is possible. But like you, I amd concerned about what they are putting together for next year and beyond. If Tua pans out, they will be a very tough team to deal with.

42 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

It's pervasive. That's why we see some much B.S. posted 'out there'.

It's the nature of that business--always has been.  Columnists are hired to sell more newspapers with their opinions. Same in the digital era.

May as well complain about carmakers for the pervasiveness of cars.

If some of you would wipe away your tears, take your blood pressure medication, and actually read the article you would find it's not that crazy. He basically predicts a 3-way fight between Buffalo, NE, and Miami. He has concerns about our offense and QB, which are certainly fair (to anyone outside of this forum I guess). He doesn't even predict NE will make the playoffs, which makes some of these "He's a NE lover" rants even more bizarre.

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

You play to win the game.  

with backups against Jets starters?

The Ravens and Pats and Tammy

both by a TD IIRC. 

it’s not as gloomy as Scott says. 

In Chandler’s thread he fell for the 4 of 5 losses then corrected himself because he believed it when someone said  4 losses. 

Playoffs is a whole different story 

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

NFL.com must have missed King's article.

Bills #6

Pats #15

Jets #28

Dolphins #29.

maybe the Hype is because the Finz trashed the Pats in NE at the end of the season 

and Belichick says that Miami added some good talent 

Do people think Belicheat will forget that loss so easily when it knocked them out of the #1 seed?

45 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

maybe the Hype is because the Finz trashed the Pats in NE at the end of the season 

and Belichick says that Miami added some good talent 

Do people think Belicheat will forget that loss so easily when it knocked them out of the #1 seed?

Probably.  Except that Miami almost every other year somehow managed to beat the Cheaters no matter how bad they were.