Which Bills did you draft in fantasy?

On 9/7/2020 at 1:17 AM, Tipster19 said:

I finished mine tonight. 12 team PPR league. I got Josh, Motor, Diggs, Moss, Bills‘ D and Knox right in that order. Here’s my reasoning:

1. I’m a huge homer and I don’t care who likes it or not.

2. Due to the pandemic I’m drinking the Kool-Aid on continuity.

3. Last year the Bills were pretty healthy. I attribute it to a few things but the biggest is their training facility. Having a couple of hyperbaric tanks certainly helps the cause as well. Another aspect is the type of athlete that McBeane is assembling. They have bought in and have a great mindset and take their profession very seriously. 

Hi Tip, I agree with your assessment 100%, however I hope we don´t jinx any of ém... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/6/2020 at 11:29 PM, Wizard said:

Bills Defense, Moss, and Brown.

Moss and Brown are my 5th RB and 5th WR respectively.

4 team league? :flirt:

1st 12 team ppr league - Singletary (keeper) and Diggs (6th round)

2nd 12 team per league - Gabe Davis (undrafted waiver pick up). :wub:

Edited by LB3

On 9/6/2020 at 10:46 PM, BuffaloBillies said:

12 man league. I took Singletary (round 3), Diggs (round 5), Bills D (round 10), Bass (backup K behind Tucker) (round 11), Knox (backup TE behind Andrews) (round 12).

You drafted a backup kicker? What?

In one of my auction leagues ($200) I spent $4 for Brown. Diggs went for $13 which is probably too much. Would’ve liked the defense, but someone spent $3 on it, and I got the Rams for $1. Singletary went for $7 and Moss for $10. 

13 hours ago, eball said:

Just finished my second (and last) draft.  Another 10-team 2-QB PPR league.  Took Brown in the 13th and Bass in the 16th.  It's a new league with one keeper so I took a flier on Gabriel Davis with my final (17th) pick.

I don’t understand 2 QB leagues. If a few teams draft 3 or 4 starters, others will be stuck with a 0 point slot. 

On 9/6/2020 at 10:58 PM, Bakin said:

Just got Dawson Knöx in round 14 of a 14 man league. No respect. 

Tough to expect him to get the sufficient targets to be a starter in fantasy.  Too many mouths too feed.  I think he can be a red zone weapon for sure though - and will get some opportunities to make plays.

14 hours ago, bobobonators said:

I drafted Allen as my backup to Prescott. I drafted the Bills D second to last round bc i tend to stream defenses but Bills D first couple of weeks could be productive. 

Allen's my starter in a 4pt per passing TD league.  I grabbed Wentz as a backup - but allen is a very high floor fantasy QB because of the rushing TDs.

36 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Tough to expect him to get the sufficient targets to be a starter in fantasy.  Too many mouths too feed.  I think he can be a red zone weapon for sure though - and will get some opportunities to make plays.

Allen's my starter in a 4pt per passing TD league.  I grabbed Wentz as a backup - but allen is a very high floor fantasy QB because of the rushing TDs.

I dunno. I see hIm as a 5-75 type of player week in week out. 

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

I dunno. I see hIm as a 5-75 type of player week in week out. 

He has 3 career games with 5 targets or more - not even catches.  Brown had 115, Bease had 106, Knox had 50, Singletary 41.  So getting diggs 100+ is going to likely come somewhat from Brown and Bease.. But knox only caught 56% of his targets and had fewer than 2 catches per game a season ago.

I think the 50-60 target range is probably realistic.  He's still going to give away snaps to kroft and smith - and if they increase the amount of pass attempts... those targets go to the RBs and Diggs.  He'll be boom or bust, and very TD dependent for fantasy.

Singletary in the 4th rd in one league(rb heavy league), none on the other.  Allen is a poor man's Lamar Jackson for fantasy and I would have snagged him in both, but he went a lot earlier than I expected.     Hunt was another consideration, but people were reaching for him.  I like Diggs, Brown and Beasley in real life, but in fantasy with the depth at WR, they dont seem to be any more than plug in plays.

Edited by dgrochester55

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

He has 3 career games with 5 targets or more - not even catches.  Brown had 115, Bease had 106, Knox had 50, Singletary 41.  So getting diggs 100+ is going to likely come somewhat from Brown and Bease.. But knox only caught 56% of his targets and had fewer than 2 catches per game a season ago.

I think the 50-60 target range is probably realistic.  He's still going to give away snaps to kroft and smith - and if they increase the amount of pass attempts... those targets go to the RBs and Diggs.  He'll be boom or bust, and very TD dependent for fantasy.

True but that was his rookie year. I see him getting involved more this year when he proved to be capable and clutch.