Which Bills did you draft in fantasy?

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

I have Singletary but I’m reading he’s losing his job to moss w fumbling issues ? 

🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Yeah, I have been reading that too? What fumbling issues? Is this in reference to last season or something that was happening in camp? I never read it in any daily camp reports, just those national pundits saying it.

4 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

Yeah, I have been reading that too? What fumbling issues? Is this in reference to last season or something that was happening in camp? I never read it in any daily camp reports, just those national pundits saying it.

my yahoo link on it says Joe B reporting on it, camp fumbles. 

9 hours ago, Buftex said:

I have my draft on Tuesday night...I am much less prepared than normal.  I have done about 10 mock drafts over the last few days...I normally try to stay away from Bills players...but I have ended up with Singeltary in a number of them...and Zack Moss in a couple too.

I like Moss late. I think he is going to get a bunch of TD’s and all purpose yards. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, maddenboy said:

See ??  Dont be takin no chances.  Now you have to suffer for 17 weeks.  Not worth it.  I took the Bills D in round 6.

Yeah, and the more I think about it afterwards, any WR/RB that could be taken at that point in the draft probably isn't much better than one I could take in the next round.

Also, I like to use the first few picks on players I am pretty sure I will start every week of the season.  Take a look sometimes at your final rosters compared to your draft.  There's a lot of roster churn.

If I take the BUF defense, I have a guaranteed non-injured non-covid top-flight 'player' for the whole season.  I will never take them out of the lineup, and I'll never regret it. 

I think the FF term is "matchup-proof" because I dont need to know or care who they play against that week.

Edited by maddenboy

My “main” league — 12 team PPR — is drafting tonight.

I’ve already missed out on Diggs in another league, and I want to make sure I get him this time. I think I need to take him a full round early. Perhaps in the 4th. I believe he will have a monster season.

13 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

12 man league. I took Singletary (round 3), Diggs (round 5), Bills D (round 10), Bass (backup K behind Tucker) (round 11), Knox (backup TE behind Andrews) (round 12).

I avoided Singletary.  He’s going to have too many points vultured between Allen and Moss is my fear.  But I drafted Allen, Diggs, and Moss in one league. In my biggest league I drafted Diggs and Bills D.  

12 team, full PPR

Team name - Diggs Your Own Grave

QB1 - Josh Allen

WR2/3 - Stefon Diggs

DEF/ST - Buffalo

Josh has a 6th round ADP, and when I actually started looking at QBs in the 10th, there he was, at the top of the list, staring me right in the face. I had to grab him at that point.

Edited by devldog131

I am in a 14 team league at work, ended up with the last pick in a snake draft.

Took Singleterry with my First, Diggs was either the last of the 3rd or 1st of the 4th.

I tried to get the Bills Defence cause I had them last year but lost out a few picks before me and ended up with Pittsburgh instead (Had the Bears as my backup but dropped them for the Titans last week). I was going to grab Moss but he went a few picks before (happened to most of my intended picks)

I have been debating getting bass as my backup kicker, right now I have Prater & Boswell

I took a former Bill, Robert Woods when I took Diggs.

I did break one of my rules and picked up Sony Michel of the Pats, dropped Hyde of the Seahawks last week for him.

Usually I find it difficult to take Jets, Dolphins, or Pats players.